From Homestar Runner Wiki
Hello there. I'm a 20-year-old guy from Australia. You can also find me on Youtube, under the same username, and on Wikipedia under the name "Jc iindyysgvxc".
 My history with Homestar Runner
October 2006: Saw an image of a wrestleman used humorously on several tiny Wikipedias.
November 2006: After a period of curiosity, searched and found out exactly who the wrestleman was: Strong Bad. I also found out that he was from a web cartoon called Homestar Runner. Though I did check out H*R for a little bit (if I remember correctly), I didn't actually watch anything on it.
March 2007: Did a Google search for something about text adventures. One of the results was a forum in which one of the posts contained a link to the Strong Bad Email "video games". I clicked the link to watch that email, and I finally got hooked on H*R.
April 2007: Discovered the Homestar Runner Wiki.
April-May 2007: Watched every Sbemail on the site released up to that point.
May 2007: First edited the Wiki as an Anonny. Over the next couple of months, I used several IPs to edit, this one being one of them.
November 2007: Lost interest in H*R.
August 2009: Regained interest after nearly two years.
September 2009: Joined the Wiki under the name "RickTommy" (though I started off with "Jc iindyysgvxc", my Wikimedia name).
January-February 2010: Watched every single toon on the site for the first time.
February 2010: Started writing French subtitles for toons.
April 2010: Joined the HRWiki Forum.
May-December 2010: Despite being an active Wiki user, rarely watched any H*R toons due to the hiatus and the fact that I had already watched them all. That changed, however, once A Decemberween Mackerel was released.
January 2011: Used the HRWiki IRC channel for the first time.
May 2011: Got my first item from the Store.
June-September 2011: Lost activity on the HRWiki, but eventually regained it. However, my activity now waxes and wanes.
 Pages I've created
- Translation Subtitles
- Flag Day Visuals
- Irregular Back Links
- Indian Food
- Xeriouxly Forxe Visuals
- I'm Sad That...
- 3D Realms
- Irregular Strong Bad Email URLs
- Coach Z's Problems
- X later
- Homestar Runner Smiling
- James Bond
- Snow Cones
- Twitter (even though I don't like the subject matter)
- Strong Bad's Computer Exceeding Its Technical Speculations
- Multiple Negatives
- Time Machines
- Grumblecakes Visuals
- Lengthy Email Pauses
- Homestar Runner and The King of Town's Relationship
- Homestar Runner and The Poopsmith's Relationship
- Julie Hand
- Coach Z and The Cheat's Relationship
- Bubs and The Cheat's Relationship
 French subtitles (or at least sloppy attempts at them) I've created
- The King of Town DVD (Subtitles:kingmenu/fr)
- geddup noise (subtitles:sbemail136/fr)
- In Search of the Yello Dello DVD (subtitles:yellodellomenu/fr)
- The Reddest Radish (subtitles:radish/fr)
- myths and legends (subtitles:sbemail145/fr)
- No Hands on Deck (subtitles:deck/fr)
- secret recipes (subtitles:sbemail124/fr)
- candy product (subtitles:sbemail149/fr)
- Crazy Cartoon (subtitles:crazycartoon/fr)
- 79 Seconds Left (subtitles:79secondsleft/fr)
- underlings (subtitles:sbemail171/fr) (for some reason, this particular subtitles script is popular, having amassed over 1,500 views, which is impressive for a subtitles script that was created during this hiatus)
- A Jumping Jack Contest (subtitles:jumpinjacks2/fr)
- The Li'l Brudder Show (subtitles:lilbrudder/fr)
- Summer Short Shorts (subtitles:shortshorts/fr)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 1.0 (subtitles:answer1/fr)
- secret identity (subtitles:sbemail142/fr)
- Tennis (subtitles:tennis/fr)
- Some Stupid Turkey (subtitles:turkey/fr)
- Meet Marshie (subtitles:marshie/fr)
- Arcade Game (subtitles:arcadegame/fr)
- Sbemail 150?!? (subtitles:149pernt5/fr)
- Scroll buttons... you guys okay? (subtitles:20020708 sbemail/fr)
- Scroll-a bot-ton-és! (subtitles:20030119 sbemail/fr) (which, incidentally, is the 300th French subtitles script on this Wiki!)
- Scroll it out, just scroll it out. Scroll buttons two-point-oh. (subtitles:20030120 sbemail/fr)
- Homestarloween Party (subtitles:homestarloween/fr)
- Where's an Egg? (subtitles:wheresanegg/fr)
- Homestar and the Nice Present (subtitles:dween puppet1/fr)
- Main Page 25 (subtitles:main25/fr)
- Once again it comes scrollin' back, scroll buttons get ill like a heart attack! (subtitles:20030331 sbemail/fr)
- lady fan (subtitles:sbemail147/fr)
- Pumpkin Carve-nival (subtitles:halloween2002/fr)
- Happy Trogday (subtitles:trogday/fr)
- A Holiday Greeting (subtitles:xmas/fr)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 (subtitles:answer10/fr)
- Where's The Cheat? (subtitles:whereis/fr) (I didn't really create that one; it was already created, but its only content was a "We're working on the subtitles" message)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 2.0 (subtitles:answer2/fr)
- A Mother's Day Message (subtitles:mother/fr)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 3.0 (subtitles:answer3/fr)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 4.0 (subtitles:answer4/fr)
- Puppet Time (subtitles:puppettime/fr)
- About half of Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon (subtitles:jailcartoon/fr)
- Everybody to the Limit (subtitles:fhqwhgads/fr)
- Mr. Shmallow (toon) (subtitles:mrshmallow/fr)
- About half of nightlife (subtitles:sbemail185/fr)
 Other subtitles- and French-related stuff
I've created German, Spanish, and Turkish subtitles for Intro 2 and Flag Intro (subtitles:intro2/de, subtitles:intro2/es, subtitles:intro2/tr, subtitles:flagintro/de, subtitles:flagintro/es, and subtitles:flagintro/tr), as well as Dutch, Portuguese, and Turkish subtitles for 500 The Cheats (subtitles:500cheats/nl, subtitles:500cheats/pt-br, and subtitles:500cheats/tr). I've also created the original English subtitles for SBCG4AP Advertisement. And my French work has not been limited to subtitles - I have gone as far as to translate an entire talk page thread on this Wiki into French.
 DVD commentaries I've...
- japanese cartoon
- monster truck
- personal favourites
- stunt double
- kids' book
- no loafing
- the bet
- different town
- pom pom
- bedtime story
- keep cool
- what i want (well, some of it, anyway)
- slumber party
- yes, wrestling
- fan club
- email thunder
 Other contributions
- I've significantly expanded to Hiatuses.
- I've drafted FA write-ups for every not-yet-featured Strong Bad Email up to bedtime story.
- I did not create Gum, but I made it a worthwhile page.
 HRWiki-related things that annoy me
- THE LONG HIATUS (It is just like a Brother Chap to break his promise! We asked for a simple toon, but I suppose no-one asks favours of the Brothers Chaps!) (Kudos if you get the reference.)
- When anonymous users sign themselves with a user name
- When a user makes more than two edits to a single page in the span of just a minute or two, especially if the page is one that was previously not edited for a long time
- That, more often than not, it is anonymous users who do this
- When a user doesn't listen to Show Preview concerns
- When a user gets away with not using the Show Preview button
- When I don't sign my own comments
- When I have to proof-read my comments
- When a user makes an edit only to immediately revert it
- Long-unfinished subtitles scripts (why do we keep long-unfinished subtitles scripts, anyway?)
- When pages are in Category:Articles for Discussion or a similar deletion category for a very long time
- Alternating capitalisation (Category:Real band Running gags, Template:subtitlesLinks, just to name a few)
- Adding a link to a category in the middle of a page, and that page becoming a member of that category
- When the Wiki is unedited for hours
- When a user changes their signature for a holiday and never changes it back
- When a user points out in an edit summary that they need to go to bed or something along those lines
- When a user creates a new article and links to that article on every page that mentions it
- That contribution pages are case-sensitive
- Outdated lists
- Overly-descriptive edit summaries
- Edit summaries that get cut off
- User pages that have (almost) every single userbox in Fun Userboxes on them
- When I check new messages on my talk page while logged out, and have to deal with the Orange Bar of Death as soon as I log in
- When a user considers a small addition to an article a "major contribution"
- Edit conflicts
- Redundant piping (e.g. [[Strong Bad|Strong Bad's]] instead of [[Strong Bad]]'s) (I really don't understand why people who use redundant piping don't just use the other way, since it's a lot less effort)
- Abuse of "revision (insert number here)" in edit summaries (for example, 
- Sarcasm, especially when it's wrong (err, right) and/or offensive (for example, )
- Comments in mainspace or project discussion pages that belong on someone's talk page, especially if that someone is me (like this one right here)
- That the basics has the least page views of any Sbemail article despite the fact that Strong Bad himself has said that it is his favourite e-mail
- That everyone seems to like local news purely for the "its/it's" song and the other grammar songs instead of that e-mail's actual subject
- That everyone seems to think Strong Mad is older than Strong Bad - he may be much bigger, but that doesn't mean he's older, especially given his intelligence
- When people criticise 160 Seconds for being too similar to rock opera - sure, they were designed based on similar rules, but they're not the same ones
- That we get special logos quite often these days and that they are up longer than usual - I personally think that since we're in a hiatus, we should lighten up on these
- When people say "no links in transcripts" when they mean "no links in dialogue"
- When "the"'s are treated as integral when they're not
- This comment (specifically, the one that says "Good. Also, I beat RickTommy.") (You did NOT beat me. I CHOSE not to post for that week because of the warning on my talk page.)
- When long-untouched topics on the forum get bumped (I think there should be a
rulefeature that when a topic does not get any more posts for a set amount of time, it will be archived, just like at Gamefaqs)
- Forum posts that just say "Oh", "Thanks", or any other single word that adds nothing to the topic
- Forum posts that say "All the old users are coming back" or something along those lines
- When someone replies to a spam post on the forum and once the spam post is deleted, the post in reply to it remains despite no longer making sense
- That the vast majority of recent posts on the forum are spam and that the vast majority of recent users on the forum are spammers
- When people would interfere with ohers' suggestions instead of adding their suggestions to a new week in the old format
- videography (well, mostly the fact that it's been the newest sbemail for 43 MONTHS AND COUNTING now)
 Other interests
Here is a non-comprehensive list of my interests outside of H*R.
- Video games: The Super Mario series and its numerous spin-offs, the Super Smash Bros. series, the Legend of Zelda series, the Age of Empires series
- Books: Harry Potter, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, anything by Paul Jennings
- Cartoons: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Arthur, Angela Anaconda, The Secret Show
- Music: Michael Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, The Bee Gees, The Beach Boys, The Beatles