I'm Trey56! I first encountered Homestar Runner in 2002 when a guy in my physics lab signed his report with "The Yellow Dart" as his middle name. He showed me english paper, and within the week, my girlfriend (now wife) and I had watched most of the Strong Bad emails.
I came across the Homestar Runner Wiki during the summer of 2005 when I was trying to earn all the points in Peasant's Quest. Since then, I've occasionally made minor edits to various parts of the Wiki. I don't get as much time to edit the wiki as much as I'd like anymore, but I still enjoy stopping by to tweak some things when I can.
I am interested in a career as a Nintendo Gameplay Counselor. Please contact me if you have an opening, or a mullet.
 Favorite -related quotes Quotes
"Bubs, are you an unethical quack?" Homestar Runner, Bug In Mouth Disease
"Shinin' up a chicken in the mo'nin', mo'nin'..." Bubs, lunch special
"I cut the crust off in the morning light..." Homestar Runner, origins
"People are all the time asking me, 'Mike, how do you do those stupid voices for your dumb animal characters?', and I say, 'I'm Mike. Matt does the voices.'" Mike Chapman, Sample of Style
"HRWiki: You might not get banned!" Unofficial HRWiki slogan from Uncyclopedia
"Save the last email for meeeee!" Da Huuuuuudge, alternate universe
"Yes, Marzipan." Homestar Runner, Halloween Potion-ma-jig
"No, but I know how to end awkward conversations with the elderly!" Blue Laser Commander, Shopping for Danger
"Oh, Strong Sad. Fancy seeing you here! And uncontrollably grabbing your own butt, I see. Oh, don't let me get in the way. Carry on!" Strong Bad, 1 step ahead
"Stuff some in your pockets for secret eating!!!" Marshie, Meet Marshie
"I'm sorry ma'am, free bagels just happened." Strong Bad, 4 branches
"Oh, well if it isn't Gentleman Strong Bad, waiting for the Good Posture Trolley. A-ding-ding, everyone!" Strong Bad, Fan Costumes '07
"Long neck, no hands, 100 legs, cannot stand. Born of a forest nest, Against a wall I rest." (1) Where in the game can you find this item, and (2) what Homestar Runner character resembles it?
The first one to (1) guess from which Nintendo Entertainment System game the screen to the right is taken and (2) correctly answer the associated trivia question will win lifelong happiness. Please enter your answers under the most recent date in the appropriate section on my Talk page. If you're the first to answer, you'll also be immortalized on my user page. (Thanks is due to Heimstern Läufer, from whom I borrowed the format of this challenge.)
There's a new challenge! (solved, highlight blank below to see answer)
 Other interests
Books: C. S. Lewis' Space Trilogy, A. W. Tozer's The Pursuit of God, and more.
Music: I like Keith Green, Rich Mullins, Waterdeep, and others.
Movies: The Princess Bride, The Lord of the Rings, The Hudsucker Proxy, etc.
Video Games: Chrono Trigger, Shining Force I, II, and III, the King's Quest series, and most games for the NES.
 Edits I'm Proud Of
Here's what I done:
- Transcripts: Decemberween Short Shorts (with Invisible Robot Fish), Fan Costumes '06, Lappynapped!, Let Us Give TANKS!, Marshie vs. Little Girl, rough copy, Strong Bad Gameways, Teen Girl Squad Issue 12, Teen Girl Squad Issue 13
- DVD Commentary Transcripts: highschool, senior prom
- Articles created: Airplane, Breakfast Cereal, C.H.E.A.T., Character Variations Other Costumes, Concoctions, Donnie Chapman, Duckie Shirt, Laser Lemon, L.U.R.N., Moving Very Slowly (video), Obstacle Course, Poms, Rumble Red, SBCG4AP Dev Blog, Scroll Button Songs (video), Single-button remote control, Strong Badman Characters, Telltale Games, The Brothers Chaps' Side Projects, The Cheatar (making of), Topiary Garden
- Active projects: Nintendo, STUFF maintenance
- Uploaded images
- Miscellaneous Projects: linked many of the Strong Bad Emails to the Floppy Disk Container, worked with DorianGray to complete Peasant's Quest Responses, created articles for and standardized format of strongbad_email.exe DVD features, worked to make usage of Homestar Runner (body of work), Homestar Runner universe, and homestarrunner.com consistent across all articles, helped make international welcome pages
 Reminders to myself