From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Origins||Staten Island, NY|
|Members|| Larry Palaroncini|
Harry Palaroncini (guest)
Terry Palaroncini (guest)
|Discography|| Because, It's Midnite (2003)|
Nite Mamas (2003)
Feed The Childrens (2005)
Brain Sister (2006)
Colorin' (Outside The Lines) (2006)
Pressed Bunson (2006)
We Don't Really Even Care About You (2007) (cover)
Women and Men (2008)
But They're At Brunch! (Limozeen Final Reunion Tour Brunch Vol. 7) (2015)
|Label||Cheap as Free Records|
Limozeen is a hair metal band that Strong Bad admires; he even has an autographed picture of the members. There was a cartoon based on the band that was set in outer space, entitled Limozeen: "But they're in space!". However, its cancellation was announced during the pilot episode by Teeg Dougland, the band's producer. They even have their own coloring book, which was published for the 1989 Limozeen "Ladies, We're Staying in Room 302 at the Ramada" Tour. Limozeen has made some strange albums, including one called Feed the Childrens, though it could just be a single. Strong Bad featured one of the songs on this album as number two in his bottom 10 because the lyrics mainly consisted of "la la's", "na na's", and "doot do's".
The members of Limozeen are played by The Brothers Chaps and their friends while wearing outrageous '80s-style blonde wigs and clothing. In some cases, the same person plays all the members of the band. In the Limozeen Thanksgiving E-Cards, four different people played the members of Limozeen. In the email flashback, Matt Chapman is everybody in Limozeen, while in monster truck, all the members are played by Donnie Chapman.
In 2007, Limozeen received "mainstream" exposure with the inclusion of their song "Because, It's Midnite" on the Rocks the 80s edition of the Guitar Hero video game franchise. This is the second time that a song from the Homestar Runner body of work has appeared in a Guitar Hero title, the first being Strong Bad's "Trogdor" as an unlockable bonus in Guitar Hero II.
Their name was born from the email band names and their logo is reminiscent of AC/DC's, having a similar font and lightning bolt in the center. The band consists of four blonde brothers with rhyming names (with their black-haired cousins Harry and Terry from Long Island occasionally contributing rhythm guitar and keyboard, respectively). Their last name, Palaroncini, evokes an Italian heritage. "Pala" is Italian for "shovel" and "roncini" translates into "roncin", the French word for "workhorse" or "stallion". Therefore, Palaroncini would translate as "stallion shovel".
- Larry Palaroncini (Vocals)
- Gary Palaroncini (Lead guitar)
- Perry Palaroncini (Bass)
- Mary Palaroncini (Drums)
- Harry Palaroncini (Rhythm guitar; appeared in Limozeen Live! (practice))
- Terry Palaroncini (Keyboards; appeared at Limozeen's live show)
- Because, It's Midnite (monster truck)
- Nite Mamas
- Livin' It Up (It's Tough Bein' a Box) (haircut)
- Feed The Childrens (bottom 10)
- Brain Sister (Summer Short Shorts, Limozeen Live! (practice))
- Colorin' (Outside The Lines) (coloring)
- Pressed Bunson (coloring)
- We Don't Really Even Care About You (cover) (Limozeen vs. Sloshy)
- Women and Men
- Today Is Alright 4 2Nite (first appeared in dangeresque 3, performed by Limozeen in Atlanta)
- Showdown (first appeared in montage, performed by Limozeen in Atlanta)
- Trogdor (first appeared in dragon, performed by Limozeen in Atlanta)
- Moving Very Slowly (first appeared in fingers, performed by Limozeen in Atlanta)
- Everybody to the Limit (Live) (performed at Limozeen Live concert in Atlanta)
- The Cheat is Not Dead (first appeared in caper, performed by Limozeen in Atlanta)
 Ladies, We're Staying At Room 302 at the Ramada
The Ladies, We're Staying At Room 302 at the Ramada Tour is presumably the first tour, the merchandise was only a coloring book.
 Zeenin' Across the Country 2001
 Fun Facts
- Gertersburg is a play on Gettysburg.
- Dempsey could refer to boxing legend Jack Dempsey.
- Bundt is a distinctively shaped cake pan and also refers to cakes baked in them.
- Broiter Grove was also mentioned in secret identity as the place where Strong Bad has his second family.
- A lope is a horse's easy gait, consisting of long running strides or leaps, and is a variation of a canter.
- Stuggard could be a play on the German city of Stuttgart.
- Danapolis is a play on the city of Annapolis, Maryland.
- Oaklidge is a play on Oak Ridge.
- Hageltown could be a play on Hagerstown, Maryland.
- Umbridge is possibly a reference to Dolores Umbridge, a character from the Harry Potter book series.
 Unknown 3rd Tour
This was the tour Strong Bad and Strong Sad attended. However, due to the small number of girls in the crowd, they didn't play, so sloshy, their opening, played both sets.
 Limozeen Live!
 Homestar Runner 20th Anniversary Show (Upcoming)
- Main article: Homestar Runner 20th Anniversary Show - 2 Sep 2016
 Complete Filmography
- Debut: Email band names (logo)
- Email flag day (Special guest at the Pablo Phoenix concert)
- Email monster truck (First seen)
- Email flashback (Easter egg)
- Email haircut (Easter egg)
- Email best thing
- Email bottom 10
- Thanksgiving e-cards
- The Cheatar (Gary only)
- Email death metal (Larry only)
- Summer Short Shorts
- Email coloring
- Email 4 branches
- Email concert (Larry and Mary only)
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy
- Limozeen Live! (practice)
- Limozeen Live! - 27 Mar 2008
- Email email thunder (Easter egg)
- Baddest of the Bands
- 8-Bit is Enough
- Loading Screens
- Record Store Day (Larry and Mary only)
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 17.2 (Larry only)
 Quotes of the Week
|Limozeen's Quotes of the Week|
 External Links
"but they're in space!"