From Homestar Runner Wiki
The name Dan appears many times, especially in the newer games. The name is frequently used as "[verb] 'em up, Dan!" and "[adjective] Dan". After The Brothers Chaps were interviewed by homestarrunner.net member "Dan" in late 2003, the use of "Dan" became more prolific. Dan is also the name of one of the Chaps' cousins, which is one of the reasons that this name is used so often.
- Thorax Corporation — Gent Delabor's "Thorax Dynamic Intern" page says that emailer PuckHead0 "need[s] to serve as [his] right hand dan".
- TROGDOR! — A cut-scene features Trogdor burninating four peasants in a row, with the caption "fry 'em up, Dan!"
- This is a direct quote from Shel Silverstein's poem "Ladies First".
- Peasant's Quest — If you try to jump into the lake, it'll tell you "Not so fast, Swimmer Dan!"
- Thy Dungeonman II and Peasant's Quest — Typing 'dan' will result in a message about Dan's status.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — The Stinkomanual contains a section on Terrell, in which it reads "Blast em up, Dan!"
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — A sketch of a person labeled Kewpie Dan appears in an Easter egg along with the the strange title "Get Fushling!!" The inset picture appears to show his arm being bitten by a vampire. "Kewpie" may be a reference to Kewpie dolls.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 7.0 — Strong Bad makes a prank call as "Safety Dan".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 12.2 — Homestar Runner calls himself "Boyfriend Dan".
- Email monster truck — Strong Bad answers an email from "Stan and Loretta", but he refers to them as "Dan and Linda".
- Email sibbie — Strong Bad says The Cheat "thinks he's Clever Dan".
- Email kind of cool — Strong Bad stresses the "dan" in the sender's name, Jordan.
- Strong Libs — In an Easter egg based on the email lackey, the sentence begins with "No, dan..."
- One of the "internet users" (actually a computer controlled character) in Kid Speedy is DAN.
- Email best thing — The DVD version's credits list shows the "Danimator" to be someone named "Dan Predge".
- Email lady...ing — Strong Bad calls Lorenzo (or Fillbert) "Danny".
- Fan Stuff — There is a picture of a cake with the words "Happy 4/20 The Dan" and the caption "The Big Dabrowski got this for hims birfday".
- "Danapolis" was a city featured on the Limozeen shirt that was in the store when the SB Sings CD first came out.
- Email trading cards — Strong Bad acknowledges that he responds to a lot of emails from people named Daniel by referring to the sender as "Another freakin' guy named Daniel".
- Sbemail 169 Deleted Scene — Strong Bad says "Oh, Dan... guh. Dang. Oh dang!"
- DNA Evidence — Homestar confuses "DNA evidence" with "Dan evidence". Coach Z also claims that he is both a superhero, Damp Towel Man, and the superhero's mild-mannered alter ego, Dan Towelman.
- Email mini-golf — One of the places that Strong Bad advertises is "Waterslide Dan's MoistWorld". Also, one of the players in the Rumble Red's Kosmik Bowling scorecards is Dan.
- Email pizza joint — The King of Town uses a brand of lighter fluid called "Lite em up Dan".
- Jibblies 2 Teaser — There is a hidden text Easter egg that reads "nice try dan". This can only be viewed when the Flash file is decompiled.
- Email fan club — There are 10 Dans in total, 6 of which are to appear in FHQWHfest.
- Email your edge — "Lite em up Dan" makes a reappearance in Strong Bad's "arsenal of have-edgery".
- Place ya bets! — Strong Sad says there is a 20% chance that Strong Bad Email 200's sender is going to be named Dan.
- Snake Boxer 5 — In the manual, the "Lead Game Cartridge Cleaner"'s name is Dan Kaskoun.
- TMBG Concert - 5 Mar 2010 — Homestar sings "I've got so many friends! My friend is Dan! My friend is Dan!"