Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits
From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits|
|CD by Strong Bad|
|Released||November 17, 2003|
Mixed by Russ-T at Ruby Red Studios
Mastered by Rodney Mills at Rodney Mills Masterhouse.
|Length||39 min 48 s|
|Record label||Harmless Junk, Inc./Cheap as Free|
|Producers||The Brothers Chaps|
|Actual Performers||The Brothers Chaps and Missy Palmer|
The sole audio CD sold in the Store, Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits includes 20 songs by Strong Bad and other various artists. It also includes a "Secret Song" sung by Homestar Runner. The current price is $12.00 USD, not including shipping, handling, promotions or other discounts.
 Track listing
(all by Strong Bad unless otherwise noted):
- TROGDOR - 1:39, 128.89 BPM
- The System is down - 1:46, 139.85 BPM
- Strong Badia National Anthem (Feat. Ms. Partsmatter's 1st grade class) - 2:12, 124.14 BPM
- Oh Yeah Yeah - Marzipan - 1:09, 101.44 BPM
- Because, It's Midnite - Limozeen - 2:13, 147.79 BPM
- Circles - The Kinda Long-Haired Band - 2:13, 160.93 BPM
- Let's get started on doing all those awesome things I suggested - 0:48, 144.02 BPM
- Moving Very Slowly - Taranchula - 4:06, 140.36 BPM
- Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Theme Song - 0:56, 161.01 BPM
- i think i have a chance with this guy - What's Her Face - 0:56, 125.02 BPM
- It's like it was meant to be - 1:05, 123.65 BPM
- NITE MAMAS - Limozeen - 2:27, 82.91 BPM
- Sensitive To Bees - Marzipan feat. Strong Bad and Homestar Runner - 1:54, 102.15 BPM
- You've got an Ugly & Stupid BUTT - 0:32, 130.97 BPM
- These peoples try to fade me - Coach Z - 2:11, 124.91 BPM
- The ladies in my town all know my name - 0:34 - 146.17 BPM
- The theme from DANGERESQUE II: This time, it's not Dangeresque I - 1:30, 126.74 BPM
- Somebody Told Me (Now I Believe Them) - 0:47, 122.08 BPM
- THE Cheat is NOT DEAD - 3:02, 153.31 BPM
- EVERYBODY TO THE LIMIT (Live) (Live from West Rekjavik) - 7:58, 103.53 BPM
- Secret Song - A hidden track containing a song by Homestar Runner - starts at 6:20 on track 20, 107.68 BPM
 CD Packaging Details
|CD||It looks like a home-burned CD-R of the Videlectrix Media brand (which parodies the appearance of many CD-Rs), with a capacity of "70 jg". The title looks like it was hand-written with a permanent marker. On the underside of the CD, the word "Homestar" is laser-etched into the outer part of the middle.|
|Cover||The front of the CD jacket has a blue ballpoint pen illustration of Strong Bad with blaring amps for legs, lightning bolts for arms, and two electric guitars sticking out of his head like gigantic horns.|
|Inside Cover||Trogdor is burninating a modern-day city and fending off a jet, helicopter, tank, and some infantrymen. A defeated pig-man, possibly the Kerrek, is also shown. There is also a pouch-like slit to hold the booklet and sticker.|
|Sticker||A rectangular sticker with the Limozeen logo in white on a black background.|
|Booklet|| The front has a color version of the illustration from the jacket. The next two pages feature three promotional posters:
The Kinda Long-Haired Band
The last two pages contain the drawings behind the credits and acknowledgments appear to be "prototype" drawings of some of the characters, including Teen Girl Squad and Eh! Steve!. A fat Strong Sad, a The S is for Sucks prototype and a Stinkoman without any blue hair can also be seen. A character that looks a bit like Homeschool Winner can be seen on the far right side. There are also a few pictures from Exaggerations.
The back of the booklet contains a photo of Dangeresque-like sunglasses under a spotlight.
|Under the CD||Illustration of Dangeresque's "cool glasses".|
|Back of Case|| A hand-written track listing and copyright notice, which reads:
© ® 2003 Harmless Junk, Inc. All rights reserved
The Cheap as Free logo is present.
 Easter Eggs
- At 6 minutes and 20 secs into the last track, Homestar Runner sings a hidden track, Secret Song.
- This CD contains the music video directed by The Cheat for "These peoples try to fade me". While video should auto-start in a Windows-based computer, it will not auto-start on a Mac OS-based computer. However, it can be viewed on either system, regardless of whether it starts itself automatically. The name of the CD when it is in the drive is "SUPER_SECRETS".
 Fun Facts
 Inside References
- The album title is an example of the use of the word "type".
 Real-World References
- Special guests "Firehorse" may be a reference to the late '80s metal band Firehouse or '80s-'90s alternative band fIREHOSE.
 Fast Forward
- The cover design and the illustrations behind the credits have been featured on the strongbad_email.exe Disc Three bonus feature Sketchbook (video).
- The rock opera email also shows Strong Bad with 2 guitars sticking out of his head.
- The Taranchula album art (seen in the booklet) also appears in montage.