From Homestar Runner Wiki
- "Atlanta" redirects here. For The Brothers Chaps' local baseball team, see Atlanta Braves.
 Georgia references
- Email weird dream — The state of Georgia is one of the many states seen wearing underwear in an Easter Egg.
- Email couch patch — Lil' Strong Bad is wearing a T-shirt that says "See Rock City", a geographical formation in Georgia. Many barns around Rock City have "See Rock City" painted on their roofs.
- Email pizzaz — "This interview is OVER!" is a reference to pro wrestling manager J.J. Dillon, who managed Ric Flair in the early '80s in Georgia. He would end every interview with the same comment.
- Halloween Fairstival — The sign in the locka-room that reads "Don't go into the marsh!!!!" refers to a similar sign in the Monster Plantation ride (now turned into the Monster Mansion ride) at Six Flags Over Georgia.
- 50K Racewalker — Luke Schenscher, one of the secret characters in the game, is an Australian-born basketball player who led Georgia Tech to the 2004 NCAA Final Four.
- Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer — For the scene where Rather Dashing climbs up the mountain, that mountain is actually Stone Mountain.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — Lundsford resembles the symbol of Georgia Natural Gas.
- Email lady...ing — "Ramblin' Wreck of Email Check" is a reference to Georgia Tech. The first line of the fight song declares, "I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech..."
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Hovan is a restaurant chain in Florida and Georgia, located in mall food courts, that sell gyro-style wraps.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad receives an email from a sender in Georgia. However, he mumbles the state name.
 References with Atlanta ties
There are also a number of references to more nationally recognizable things that have specific ties to Atlanta, Georgia.
- Hairstyle Runner — In addition to one photo's title referencing a former Atlanta Braves pitcher, the title "L5P" refers to Little Five Points, a neighborhood in Atlanta known for the tattoo-and-piercing crowd.
- Thorax Corporation — "Program: The Sky's the Limit!" PRODUKT's instructions on how to be removed from the mailing list states that "Fanning the flames will not work, nor will the Atlanta Flames."
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Marzipan is dressed as Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes who was a member of the Atlanta-based R&B music group TLC.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 8.0 — "Pointy point five" and "voice of Paughkeegan State" are references to Atlanta's local "eighty eight point five" (Album 88) "the voice of Georgia State."
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — The Cheat is dressed as Izzy who was the mascot of the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. His story is that he is a creature called a Whatizit who lives inside the Olympic Flame. Also, Pom Pom is dressed as Kamala the Ugandan Giant, a wrestler played by James Harris, who now runs a BBQ joint in Atlanta, GA.
- Email local news — "SkyCheat Traffic" likely refers to "Sky Team Traffic", as seen on Channel 2 Action News, on the Atlanta television station WSB.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2 — Richway was a discount store in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Senor Mortgage — Chick-fil-A is a fast-food restaurant chain based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — The enemy oven Lundsford is a reference to the symbol and/or mascot of Georgia Natural Gas. Billboards featuring this symbol and character can be seen in many places in the Atlanta area.
- Weclome Back — Though the sign on the merchandise table that reads "Merch Masala" bears similarities to the 1985 Hindi movie Mirch Masala, the sign actually refers to an Indian restaurant also called Mirch Masala in Decatur, Georgia, not far from The Brother Chaps' office space.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — The page title "11 Division Titles!" likely refers to the Atlanta Braves, who, at the time of the toon, had won 11 consecutive division titles.
- Email trading cards — The Crunk Warriors is a reference to the Atlanta CBA team called the Atlanta Krunk Wolverines.
- Email bike thief — The CGNU building bears a strong resemblance to Tech Tower, the main administrative building on the Georgia Tech campus.
- Jibblies 2 — Coach Z dresses up as the logo for So So Def Recordings, an Atlanta record label.
- Limozeen Live! - 27 Mar 2008 and Limozeen Live! - 8 Nov 2008 — Limozeen's concerts take place in Atlanta, GA.
 See also
|Atlanta Braves | Harmless Junk, Inc. | LEMKE | Mellow Mushroom | Waffle House|