Limozeen Live! - 8 Nov 2008
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the the November 8, 2008 performance by Limozeen. For other uses, see Limozeen Live!.
WHAT: LIMOZEEN is opening up for bend-gending post-op divas OF MONTREAL due to a bet lost in 1991 to Tangier bassist Gary Nutt.
WHEN: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 8th, 2008 Doors at 8pm Show at 9pm
WHERE: The Tabernacle (tabernacleatl.com)
152 LUCKIE STREET
ATLANTA, GA 30303
HEY: ALL AGES SHOW!!
Check out our last show on YouTube!
 Easter Eggs
- By clicking on the words preceding "Of Montreal" in the notice, you can change the band's description:
- bend-gending post-op divas
- Athens, GA missile testers
- prog-rock uber horatio's
- notorious path primrosers
- dirt-rock paleontologists
- kraut-funk skiffle mongers
- polectro pop Stipe wreslters
- teen super crescendoer's
- rank and file neo-hipsters
- Supertramp cover artists
 Fun Facts
- "Bend-gending" is a play on "genre-bending" (meaning not fitting into one style category) or "gender bending".
- "Post-op" in the context of the writing refers to a post operative transsexual.
- Athens, GA is the home city for Of Montreal.
- Prog-rock is a rock style developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s, featuring longer, more intricate song structures and instrumentation.
- Krautrock is experimental rock music from West Germany, starting in the 1970s.
- Skiffle is a folk music style, often using improvised instruments.
- "Stipe" likely refers to Michael Stipe, lead singer for fellow Athens, GA band, R.E.M.
- Supertramp is an English progressive pop band from the 1970s and early 1980s.
- Brain Sister
- Nite Mamas
- We Don't Even Really Care About You
- Untitled song supposedly written with Of Montreal lead singer, Kevin Barnes
- Today is Alright 4 2Nite
- Livin' It Up (It's Tough Bein' A Box) (Larry introduces the members of Limozeen)
- Women and Men (First sung at Limozeen's March 2008 show)
- Because, It's Midnite
- Trogdor (Limozeen's version)
After about a minute of playing a slowed down version of Trogdor, Mike Chapman comes out dressed like Teeg Dougland and hands frontman Larry a piece of paper. Larry is told to "never ever play Trogdor like that ever again". Then he proceeds to lead the band in playing it the "regular way"
 External Links
"but they're in space!"