From Homestar Runner Wiki
Sticky Notes (or Post-Its) are pieces of paper with a temporary adhesive strip on the back. They are predominantly yellow, but are available in many colors. They are an iconic office supply used to make quick and impermanent notes. Post-its are a specific brand of sticky notes. These are often used in pop culture to exemplify tedious and repetitive office environments. These make frequent appearances in the Homestar Runner universe.
One particular sticky note has appeared multiple times: the "DORKS!" sticky note. Strong Bad lovingly sticks it on his Tandy 400 before leaving for vacation. It reads "DORKS!" and has a face with angry eyebrows, a nose, and long, sharp teeth. As an Easter egg, when clicked, the note's face comes to life and says up to four phrases. His irate quotes include and are limited to "Hey!", "Dorks!", "Get offa' me!", and "You stink!". When Strong Bad returns from his holiday, both he and Tandy are disposed of.
- Email vacation — Strong Bad puts a "DORKS!" sticky note on the Tandy 400 to tell everybody off while he was on vacation.
- Vacation menu — The "DORKS" note is still there and serves the same role as in the vacation email.
- Email invisibility — Strong Bad removes the "DORKS!" sticky note from the Tandy before knocking his old computer to the ground.
- strongbad email.exe DVD — The back of the box features the "DORKS!" sticky note.
 Other sticky notes
- Strong Sad's Lament: Post-it on my face — Strong Sad links to a site documenting the invention of Post-It notes. The link is currently broken.
- Email interview — Strong Bad uses sticky notes on the tops of pens as puppets to simulate a discussion with Homsar.
- Arcade Game — Strong Bad leaves a sticky note on his Compy 386 to let everyone know that he's "in da basement."
- Email secret recipes — Strong Bad uses sticky notes to cover up a shaved The Cheat.
- Main Page 9 — when you mouseover the Store button, a sticky note with Strong Bad's face on it saying "i rule" appears over Homestar Runner's face.
- Email pop-up — there is a sticky note that reads, "2 more eggs!" on the refrigerator in Strong Bad's pop-up book.
- Puppet Time — Puppet Strong Bad uses a sticky note on his Compy to say that he is "probably at a barbeque, with lotsa ladies."
- Email no loafing — Strong Bad puts up a sticky note saying "out to lunch, then appointment, then something else."
- Email part-time job — Strong Bad's "Bus Chucker Club" membership card is a sticky note with a drawing of a hand tossing a bus.
- Email 2 emails — Strong Bad writes "Van Buren" on a sticky note.
- Strong Bad Email Menu — Sticky notes have repeatedly been used to convey messages:
- While the vacation email was up, the "DORKS!" sticky note was also used here.
- When Lookin at a Thing in a Bag first came out, a sticky note read "Looking at a thing in a bag."
- When Arcade Game first came out, a sticky note read "In Da Basement."
- Sometime around the email stunt double, for a few days, a sticky note said "Workin on my CD, Yo!. -SB" Clicking on "CD" and "SB" gave snippets of The Cheat is Not Dead and Because, It's Midnite.
- As of October 5, 2009, the Strong Bad Email Menu now has a sticky note directing people to the store to purchase DVDs.
- Email caffeine — Strong Bad's science project display board has a picture of a "Shark-mobile" on a sticky note.
- Email dangeresque 3 — Killingyouguy has "scars" made of sticky notes.
- On the case of the Strong Bad Email DVD, three sticky notes attached to the Tandy 400 read, "4 karaoke tracks! puppet stuff! 3 unreleased emails!", "tons of bonus, hidden and never before seen stuff!", and "DORKS!"
- Biz Cas Fri 1 — there is a sticky note on the wall that says "ASAP."
- Biz Cas Fri 2 —Puppet Strong Bad presents a Post-it to the company shareholders, and his cubicle is covered with sticky notes.
- Biz Cas Fri 3 — there is a sticky note in Puppet Strong Bad's cubicle that reads "FYI!!"
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 5.0 — Homestar tries to sell Marzipan Post-it notes.
- Fall Float Parade — In Strong Bad's float for the parade, he uses sticky notes to put a mouth on the one snowman, and a hat on Strong Sad.
- Email isp — Homestar has a Sticky Note posted to his cubicle wall stating "Note to self: Chew more".
- Email trading cards — Strong Bad draws some fake trading cards on sticky notes, and Homestar sticks them all over his body.
- Sbemail 169 Deleted Scene — a sticky note displays the title of the toon, "Strong Bad Email #169 Deleted Scene Special Edition DVD", along with two little doodles of Strong Bad and Coach Z.
- Happy Dethemberween — there is a sticky note on The Thnikkaman's cubicle wall that says "locate toilet" during the scene where he is cold calling random kids.
- SBCG4AP Collector's DVD — A sticky note will appear when you click on the Videlectrix link, saying "Play More Roomisodes at Videlectrix Dot Com?"
- Email dictionary — a sticky note with "talkwords for saying from your mouth" is placed on the dictionary to change the name.