From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Shut it! Pizza can't talk!"
Pizza is popular in almost all parts of the world and also probably with The Brothers Chaps, as evident by the abundance of its appearances.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 2.0 — The King of Town's first attempt at calling Marzipan is interrupted when the pizza he ordered arrives.
- Email stand-up — Lil' Strong Bad compares cafeteria pizza to cardboard.
- Everybody to the Limit — Strong Bad is so impressed by the video, he tells The Cheat "I'm buyin' you a pizza!"
- Email crazy cartoon — Strong Bad isn't sure The Cheat's cartoon deserves either pizza or a trophy, but it may deserve a pizza-trophy.
- Email privileges — The Cheat exercises his pizza topping privileges by ordering a pizza with mushrooms and Pop Tarts from Bubs' Old Pizza.
- Email anything — Homestar Runner says he once made breakfast out of cold pizza and half and half.
- Email mile — Powered by The Cheat Strong Bad reveals that The Cheat is available for proms and pizza parties.
- Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits — The liner booklet that comes with the CD has a poster for The Kinda Long-Haired Band promising "After Party @ Wild's Pizza!".
- Email kind of cool — Strong Bad thinks Senor Cardgage's Aldi Bag may have cold pizza in it.
- Email pizzaz — Strong Bad accidentally says and types the word "pizzas" instead of "pizzaz".
- Sketchbook (video) — One of the early Trogdors has a melting pizza face.
- Homestar Presents: Presents — A box of "Bubs' Old Pizza" lies on the floor of the Basement of the Brothers Strong.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 8 — The school is serving a breadtangle of pizza for lunch. An Easter egg also shows a breadpazoid, breadallelogram, and brhombus.
- Email rock opera — The word "pizza" from the email stand-up is heard, and several pizzas appear in the background
- Family Resemblence — Strong Bad expresses his desire to watch a movie, order some pizza, and play board games with Pom Pom and his hypothetical family.
- Commandos in the Classroom — One of the techniques Gunhaver teaches the Cheat Commandos in dealing with inappropriate peer-to-teen choice behaviors is to envision your inappropriators as giant slices of pizza, while Reynold confesses he has never had pizza before. Blue Laser Commander and one of his minions later dress up as actual giant pizza slices.
- Awexome Cross — The Cheat finally gets his pizza-trophy.
- Mellow Mushroom — The whole site is pizza-themed for a chain of pizza restaurants.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — When Strong Mad, Strong Sad and The Cheat catch him making out with a picture of The Ugly One, Strong Bad claims it's a piece of pizza.
- KOT's VOQPCS! — The Little Chef Guy delivers a pizza to The King of Town's Castle.
- Email your funeral - Homestar reads phone book ads for pizza places, including one for "Acupuncture and Pizza".
- Email bike thief — Bubs gives Strong Bad (dressed as a bush) a box of Bubs' Old Pizza at his request.
- Email pizza joint — Strong Bad forms a pizza joint called The Pizz and a website for making virtual pizza people.
- Email slumber party — Strong Bad says that the natural slumber party food is an exorbitant amount of pizza.
- Rap Song — Coach Z pays The Cheat in chin strap pizza.
- Email pet show — In a variaton of the expression "It's gonna be a piece of cake", Strong Bad tells The Cheat that the pet show will be "a piece of novelty dessert pizza".
- SBCG4AP Advertisement — Strong Bad is excited to find pizza, but Strong Mad informs him it is three weeks old.
- Homestar Ruiner — Marzipan brings pizza with vegetables on it to the party.
- Trudgemank — The Cheat puts his pizza trophy on his desk at the end.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Dangeresque mentions hunting for some Sergeant Pepper-oni's Pizza Palace tokens.
- 2 Part Episode: Part 1 — Gunhaver mentioned getting pizza and Gunhaver, Silent Rip and Crackotage work at "Jaded Teen Pizza".
 See Also