From Homestar Runner Wiki
Type is a word sometimes used to describe items as being similar to another known item, such as a "Nighttime Driving Type Game". It is often used incorrectly and/or awkwardly, in a manner very similar to the use of the word style.
 Strong Bad Email
- morning routine — Strong Bad has EGGS brand type cereal.
- impression — According to Coach Z, Strong Sad usually says "depressing-type stuff".
- kids' book — In the DVD commentary, Mike Chapman refers to the usual art style of the site as "Homestar Runner, Strong Bad type illustrations".
- lackey — Strong Bad suggests that one of the reasons that The Cheat is such a diligent lackey is because he doesn't treat him like a "little yellow squeaky thing that somethetimes steals my ladytypes."
- car — In the DVD commentary, Mike describes Cave Man Ugh-lympics as an "Olympic-type game".
- pizzaz — Strong Bad-Type Interview Progrum.
- secret recipes — Strong Bad's recipe for Great Uncle Pawdabber's Pre-tend Ice Cream Showdown calls for "1 languagely challenged vaguely coach type person".
- best thing — In the DVD commentary, Mike comments on Teeg Dougland's "peach-colored-type pants".
- bottom 10 — Fluffy Puff Bite-Size Nibblers are perfect for "newborn-type babies".
- lady...ing — Homestar calls Marzipan his "ladytype".
- theme song — Strong Bad describes his second intro as a "pop-ballad type intro".
- retirement — The poster for Marzipan's circus act describes her as a "She-type!"
- business trip — The Soapbox reads "Fifteen Types".
 Other Appearances
- Store T-Shirts — The discontinued "Knock One Outta the Park!!!" shirt was a "Royal Blue baseball jersey-type T-shirt".
- Teen Girl Squad — One of Cheerleader's shirts on the menu reads "hott type".
- Nighttime Driving Type Game
- Adventure Gamers Interview — Matt Chapman says to look for more "arcadey type games" in the future.
- Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits
- Run Devil Run Interview — Mike describes The Cheat as "kind of a leopard/gerbil/anvil type thing".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 4 — Cheerleader claims the other girls are just "regular type" wack. Later, So and So holds a book labeled "math types".
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — A "halloween-type cartoon".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — According to the Podstar Runner summary, the girls are on "Spring Type Break"; this same phrase is also the page title.
- Puppet Time — Homestar borrows Strong Bad's "squeegee-type-deal".
- Cheat Commandos — Foxface is described as "Lady Type!".
- Peasant's Quest — The Baby Lady's chair is "not bad for a brown-collar peasant-type".
- Shopping for Danger — According to the sign in aisle 6, Price Style Supermarket sells "Soda Types".
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — One of the offers is to "Win a chance to have lunch with the Worm-type character!"
- Why Come Only One Girl? — The narrator says that with "the invention of the Teen Girl Squad more than a year away, things were looking dire for the ladytypes in Homestar Runner Land." Also, Strong Bad gets slapped by The Hurricane after mentioning his "types."
- Jibblies 2 — is described as "an incredibly scary halloween-type cartoon".
- Trogday 08 — Strong Bad says that "you internet types ruined Trogdor."
- Hremail 2000 — Homestar says the sender should wear three layers of shoes and socks since the latter has "one o' them thinking-type girlfriends."
- Career Day — The announcer refers to Space Captainface's "New-type space suit".
- Sbemailiarized! — Strong Bad calls Sbemailiarized Entertainment a "fourth wall type thing".
- The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar — Strong Sad opens the short by saying "Once upon a time, here's the type of thing that happened."