From Homestar Runner Wiki
This page chronicles the first time important things have occurred within the Homestar Runner body of work.
 Strong Bad Emails
- The first 100 Emails (from some kinda robot to flashback) — The first Homestar toons to come to DVD.
- some kinda robot — The first Strong Bad Email; the first Tandy email.
- homsar — The first appearance of Homsar.
- i love you — The first appearance of fhqwhgads and the Painting of a Guy with a Big Knife.
- credit card — The first email where Strong Bad moves the text cursor to edit parts of (or the entirety of) the email that was sent to him; the first instance of Strong Bad checking more than one email.
- duck pond — First clickable Easter Egg in an email.
- band names — The first appearance of Limozeen and Taranchula.
- spring cleaning — The first email showing the DELETED screen.
- superhero name — The first appearance of Strong Badman; the first time The Paper is replaced with another object that contains the link to Strong Bad's email address.
- gimmicks — The first instance of Strong Bad's computer malfunctioning.
- invisibility — The first Compy email.
- techno, japanese cartoon, dragon, kids' book, and crying — The first Podstar Runner emails.
- ghosts — The first appearance of the Bad Graphics Ghost.
- 50 emails — The first email DELETED on the Compy.
- comic — The first appearance of the Teen Girl Squad.
- cheat talk — The first time Mike Chapman voiced a major character.
- japanese cartoon — The first appearance of Stinkoman (although his name was first referenced in island) and his world of 20X6.
- dragon — The first appearance of Trogdor.
- interview — The first appearance of Kerrek.
- crazy cartoon — The first appearance of Sweet Cuppin' Cakes.
- stunt double — The first appearance of Dangeresque.
- impression — The first appearance of Jhonka.
- kind of cool — The first appearance of Senor Cardgage.
- army — The first appearance of the Homestarmy.
- flashback — The first widescreen Homestar cartoon; the website's first appearance of live action.
- animal — The first Lappy email.
- cliffhangers — The first email to begin a story arc.
- the paper — The first appearance of the New Paper.
- email thunder — The first time a major character was voiced by someone other than The Brothers Chaps or Missy Palmer. Also the first time The Poopsmith uses his vocal chords (in actuality, since his appearance in different town was just in Strong Bad's imagination).
- Super NES — The first Homestar-related piece of animation; the first appearances of Strong Sad and Strong Mad.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — The first full-length Homestar toon; the first appearances of Marzipan, The King of Town, and The Poopsmith.
- The King of Town DVD Old Version — The first toon to contain an Easter Egg; the first toon still available on the site.
- Kick the Can — The first appearance of Old-Timey.
- Theme Song Video — The first Homestar music video.
- The Reddest Radish — The first time Missy Palmer voiced Marzipan.
- Homestarloween Party — The first Homestar Holiday special and Halloween toon.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 1.0 — The first Marzipan's Answering Machine.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — The first retro gaming character variations.
- Fluffy Puff Commercial — The first appearance of Marshie.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — The first toon to include all 12 major characters.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — The first Decemberween toon.
- The Cheat Theme Song — The first Powered by The Cheat toon.
- Everybody Knows It — The first appearance of Puppet Stuff.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2 — The first PhoneTime XL8 Answering Machine.
- Fan Costume Commentary — The first time Strong Bad reviews Halloween-themed Fanstuff.
- Cheat Commandos (toon) — The first appearance of the Cheat Commandos.
- Experimental Film — The first Homestar toon to play on TV.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — The first time Matt Chapman did the voice of Marzipan.
- Workin' On The Game — The first time an Easter Egg was longer than the toon itself.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — The first appearance of the PhoneTime XL800 Answering Machine.
- Which Ween Costumes? — The first time two holidays (Halloween and Decemberween) were in one toon.
- Original Book — The first appearances of Homestar Runner, Pom Pom, Strong Bad, and The Cheat.
- Where My Hat is At? — The first Homestar webpage; the first appearances of Coach Z and Bubs.
- First Flash — The first Flash The Brothers Chaps ever made.
- She Loves Me! — The first Homestar game.
- Duck Pond — The first Videlectrix game.
- Homestar Ruiner — The first episode of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.
- Sbemailiarized! — The first time the Brothers Chaps have appeared as themselves on the website.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — The first canon crossover involving the Homestar Runner body of work.
- Make a Scene with Telltale at PAX 2010 — First unofficial but affiliate-run crossover.