From Homestar Runner Wiki
Decemberween (also called X-berween and D'Ween) is a holiday celebrated by the people of Free Country, USA 55 days after Halloween, on December 25. It bears many similarities to Christmas, with colorful lights, garlands, and the giving of presents, but also has some obvious differences. Though Christmas carols have made appearances ("O Holy Night" in A Holiday Greeting, "O Christmas Tree" in The Best Decemberween Ever and "Jingle Bells" in Decemberween Sweet Cuppin' Cakes), their correct words are never sung and only the tune is used. Decemberween food has some unique variations on more recognizable cuisine. Instead of turkeys and hams, the traditional meal is bunnies, much to Marzipan's chagrin. The origins of the holiday are complicated, involving at least one Angel, two Kobe Bryants, the Santa Claus-like Dr. Christmas, a sailor named Archibald, and The King of Town. Although the holiday's origins are explained in the pageant in A Decemberween Pageant, only glimpses of it are seen in the toon, leaving most of the story a mystery. In the Old-Timey days, Decemberween is described as "the most sanitary time of year", and was celebrated by piling up all the dead rats one has accumulated over the year. Strong Sad is trapped in the bathtub during Decemberween so he won't be able to enjoy the holiday with his brothers and The Cheat. Decemberween can also be celebrated in July, time permitting. There were no Decemberween cartoons in 2003, 2005, or 2009, nor, due to the site being on hiatus, since 2011.
 Decemberween Characters
- The Angel
- Dr. Christmas
- The King of Town
- The Popular Vote
- Kobe 1 and 2
- The First Decemberween
- Bad Graphics Ghost dressed as a Santam'n
- Gift Exchange Lion
- Brundo The Decemberween Yak and The Sword Of St. Olaf
- Dethemberween Thnikkaman
 Decemberween Toons
- A Holiday Greeting (although Decemberween isn't mentioned) (2000)
- The Best Decemberween Ever (2001)
- A Decemberween Pageant (2002)
- Decemberween In July (2004)
- Snow Globe (2004)
- Homestar Presents: Presents (2004)
- Decemberween Short Shorts (2006)
- Happy Dethemberween (2007)
- Hooked on Decemberween (2008)
- A Death-Defying Decemberween (2008)
- A Decemberween Mackerel (2010)
- Which Ween Costumes? (2010)
 References to Christmas
Though Decemberween is the winter holiday celebrated in Free Country, USA, some characters still make references to Christmas.
- Excluding "Decemberween Teen Girl Squad", "Decemberween in July", "Decemberween Short Shorts", and "Happy Dethemberween", all of the Decemberween toons have the word "xmas", an abbreviation for Christmas, in the URL address.
- A Decemberween Pageant features the character Dr. Christmas.
- In Pumpkin Carve-nival, Homsar remarks, "I'm the ghost of Christmas past", a reference to Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol.
- In Peasant's Quest, the description of the Super Trinket tells you that "It looks like it can either kill you or make you the hit of your Christmas party."
- In animal, Strong Bad says if he was a made-up animal he'd want to be a Deep Sea Fangly Fish, the kind with "Christmas lights and custom lures".
- On the toons menu, the description for Happy Fireworks says "Strong Bad ruins Christmas. Wait, what?"
- In concert, Strong Bad says that in place of pyrotechnics, sloshy strung Christmas lights over the bass drum.
- In the Quote of the Week for November 15, 2007, Coach Z states "I feel like that school child on the first day of Christmas!"
- In The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck In His Craw, Narrator Strong Bad calls Strong Sad "The Ghost of Christmas Suck".
- In Hooked on Decemberween, Brainkrieg sings "I'm gonna spell a cuss word on the roof with Christmas lights!"
- In Decomposing Pumpkins, Brainkrieg again mentions Christmas lights in their song.