From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Cheat Commandos are an elite fighting force who, along with a civilian contractor named Reynold, are dedicated to stopping the evil forces of Blue Laser (though in rare instances like celebrating Thanksgiving, they call a truce with Blue Laser). Every character in the known Cheat Commandos universe is a The Cheat (except for Ser-g-geant Marshie and Mrs. Commanderson), inspired by The Cheat's Firebert persona in the email army. All of the episodes of the TV series Cheat Commandos Adventures are written by A. Chimendez, with the exception of Movie Night!, which was written by A. Chimendez Jr. Each Cheat Commandos toon seems to parody a different facet of 1980s animated shows, such as the nonstop plugs for action figures and breakfast cereals and rehashing as teaching aids. All of the Cheat Commandos action figures are manufactured by Cheap as Free Toys, cost $11.01, and are for ages 3-5. The Cheat Commandos' slogan is "Rock Rock On!" (although at one point Gunhaver said that it was "Riggidy Roll" from now on). The series frequently encourages the viewer to buy all the playsets and toys.
- Gunhaver — The squad leader, Has a gun.
- Flashfight — Has three medals and five buttons
- Fightgar — Needs to shave
- Silent Rip — Snuck up on me
- Crackotage — That guy that flies that plane
- Reinforcements — The one that Coach Z bought
- Firebert — Not a good commando name
- Ripberger — Not wearing pajamas
- Foxface — Not one of the guys
- Reynold — Civilian Contractor
- Agent Chimendez
- "Like fifty" Green Helmets
- Ser-g-geant Marshie — A marshmallow, not a cottonball
- Mrs. Commanderson — Some kind of bird-reptile
- Gunhavette — Takes no guff
- Oliver Smidgen — Raised by a distant relative
- Reynold's Brother — Doesn't care about much
- Gunk Iller — He be illin'!
- Dryghost, Fudgeclank, Subtlefuge, and Swampslash — the Topplegangers, mercenaries of uncertain loyalties
- Cheat Commandos
- Cheat Commandos...O's aka Time to break...fast!
- Shopping for Danger
- Commandos in the Classroom aka Movie Night!
- Blue Laserdisc Challenge (Everything Else, Volume 2 exclusive)
- Let us give TANKS!
- An Important Rap Song
- The Next Epi-Snowed aka Just Chill... Til The Next Epi-Snowed!
- 2 Part Episode: Part 1
- 2 Part Episode: Part 2
- Pistols for Pandas (Easter Egg)
 Fun Facts
- In the Cheat Commandos logo, the word "Cheat" is colored like The Cheat, and the word "Commandos" has the same colors as the flag of Strong Badia.
- In the TV show, Gunhaver is voiced by Crack Stuntman, and Firebert is presumably voiced by The Cheat. Other voice actors include the guy who does the bad guy's voice (as the Blue Laser Commander), Crack Stuntman's Girlfriend (as the New Bad Guy Girl Character) and A. Chimendez (as Agent Chimendez).
- In the DVD commentary for An Important Rap Song, Fightgar mentions that his voice actor is "Reynolda Crake", but Mike accuses him of just making that up.
- In all the Cheat Commandos toons, the Cheat Commandos have a marking in the shape of the Disney "Mickey" logo on their lower "leg".
- Cheat Commandos toys were briefly seen in the emails garage sale and concert.
- Cheat Commandos toys can be purchased from the Store.
- In addition, cardboard cutouts of the playsets are available for download.
 Quotes of the Week
|Cheat Commandos' Quotes of the Week|
Arctic Playset, Blue Laser Commander's Nana's Backyard, Blue Laser Cottage, Blue Laser HQ, Cheat Commandos HQ, The Desert, Jaded Teen Pizza, Kitchen Commandos, Price Style, Reynold's Office, Reynold's Parents' House, Topplegangers' Hideout
Cheat Commandos, Cheat Commandos...O's, Shopping for Danger, Commandos in the Classroom, Blue Laserdisc Challenge, Let us give TANKS!, An Important Rap Song, The Next Epi-Snowed, 2 Part Episode: Part 1, 2 Part Episode: Part 2
|Cast and Production|