From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Game Category: New Game|| |
"Blue hair, anyone? Stinkoman's always got fightings and challenges to keep him busy. Jump and shoot your way to all ends of Planet K. End Boss feature!!" —Videlectrix
Stinkoman 20X6 is a side-scrolling platformer game which stars Stinkoman. This game is based on the classic Capcom Mega Man series. It also parodies the poor Japanese to English translations common to video games of that era, similar to those that appear on the current Games Menu. The game is currently unfinished.
Date: Monday, March 21, 2005
- Debut: Monday, March 21, 2005 - Game released with Levels 1, 2 & 3 and their Stinkomanual articles
- Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - Level 4 added with Stinkomanual article
- Monday, May 9, 2005 - Level 5 added with Stinkomanual article
- Monday, May 16, 2005 - Level 6 added
- Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - Level 6's Stinkomanual article added
- Monday, July 4, 2005 - Level 7 added
- Wednesday, July 6, 2005 - Level 7's Stinkomanual article added
- Monday, August 1, 2005 - Level -0 added with Stinkomanual article
- Monday, September 5, 2005 - Level 9 added with Stinkomanual article, minor menu changes, shooting mechanism altered
 Easter Eggs
- Hover your mouse below "Controls" on the main menu to access the Stinkomanual.
- On slower connections, the words "loading manuél" appear while the Stinkomanual loads.
- Wait long enough at the title screen to see an intro cinematic.
- Stay still long enough and Stinkoman will yawn.
- On the Level 4 stages, after yawning Stinkoman will rest against his giant fist.
- On the Level 5 stages, 1-Up will fall asleep and blow a snot bubble.
- On the Level 7 stages, Stinkoman will shiver and eventually freeze (this costs you one unit of energy.)
- On Levels 5, -0 and 9 if you die, you will get a special death-screen depicting a level-appropriate demise.
- You can find various invisible platforms if you jump around on different parts of the levels.
 Fun Facts
 Inside References
 Real-World References
 Fast Forward
- In the email bike thief, The Cheat changes into a pile that resembles Gokul.
- Stinkoman 20X6 appears as one of the come-to-life games in 8-Bit is Enough as region-locked. Only a part of Level 1.1 is "playable" and made 3D, although Strong Bad can't jump. Stinkoman appears as a 3D model in his regular proportions, instead of the Mega Man-based sprite.
- It is also strongly implied by Strong Bad that the final game will have at least 50 levels (though this may be just exaggeration, or a flat-out lie), a 10.5 stage, and a secret boss, Sticklyman.
- It is also revealed that the robot enemies can talk, can break regularly coded patterns when asked to, and do in fact enjoy Cold Ones.