Strong Bad's Computer Malfunctioning
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Nearly every computer that Strong Bad has owned has malfunctioned at some point, and they have done so in some famously tragic ways, most often with a Flagrant System Error or by exploding (the latter ending the computer's run to be replaced by a newer, better, but still obsolete version).
 System Errors
The System Error screen appears whenever Strong Bad's computer crashes. It is an obvious reference to the blue screen of death that appears on Windows computers.
 Flagrant System Error
FLAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR
The system is down. I dunno what
you did, moron, but you sure
screwed everything up good.
 Computer Over Notification
FLAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR
Virus = Very Yes.
 Flamboyant System Error
Flamboyant System Error
3rd Qtr. Projection= Bad News
 Teal Screen of Near Death
 Temp Log Off/Out Error
TEMP LOG OFF/OUT ERROR
 Fake Fragrant System Error
FRAGRANT SYSTEM ERROR
Your brand new computer is bloke.
Please prepare to wait on hold
with tech support for several hours.
The current tech support smugness
level is RED.
- Email 50 emails
- Email virus ("Computer Over" notification)
- strongbad_email.exe Disc Three
- Biz Cas Fri 1 (Flamboyant System Error)
- Email retirement (Teal Screen of Near Death)
- Email from work (Temp Log Off/Out Error)
- Compy Catalog (fake Fragrant System Error)
 Strong Bad's Computers Exploding
Some of Strong Bad's Computers are also known to explode spontaneously. Probably the most famous of these explosions was the first explosion of the Tandy 400, which was later fixed (though it still had some malfunctions, such as deleting emails he wanted saved, and vice versa).
- Email gimmicks (Tandy; this is shown again in a flashback in personal favorites and hremail3184)
- Email invisibility (Tandy; not in the original, but shown as a flashback in hremail3184)
- Email virus (Compy; not in the original, but shown in a flashback in hremail3184)
- Biz Cas Fri 3 (Corpy NT6, puppet style)
- Email retirement (Tandy; Compy, while in Strong Mad's mouth)
- Email hremail3184 (Lappy; this was not technically a malfunction)
 Miscellaneous Malfunctions
- Email sisters — The Tandy spontaneously deletes Strong Bad's email, then saves another email when Strong Bad tries to delete it.
- Email virus — The Compy refuses to delete the virus email, reports more than 400,000 viruses, then blue-screens before the contents of the screen pour onto the carpet.
 The Paper
Following 172 emails of service, The Paper and its printer fell from an unknown location above Strong Bad, breaking it as predicted in the email montage. After a few moments of reminiscing, Strong Bad burned the paper, in accordance with its last wishes. It was almost immediately replaced by an inkjet printer and the New Paper. The Paper came back in email thunder to beat up the New Paper, but since it got burned, its current fate is unknown. In hremail3184, the Lappy's explosion destroyed one of the Papers, but it's unknown for sure which one.