From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad's head explodes, leaving a large section of it missing.
- Main Page 1 — There is an explosion on Earth, seen from the Moon.
- Theme Song Video — Strong Bad's slot car explodes when it goes off the track.
- Main Page 10 — Bombs fly out of a chimney and explode, one in The Homestar Runner's mouth.
- Main Page 13 — A pixellated airplane flies by and drops a bomb in the field.
- Nighttime Driving Type Game — Your car explodes if another car hits you.
- Email gimmicks — The Tandy 400 explodes, catapulting Strong Bad through a wall into Strong Sad's room.
- A Decemberween Pageant — The Litigation Jackson poster contains an explosion.
- Email personal favorites — Strong Bad refers to "gimmicks" as the one "where my computer exploded". Marzipan's answering machine also explodes in this email.
- Email funny — After Strong Bad's antics in the Computer Room, Bubs's first thought is whether "some type of ketchup bomb" went off.
- Email kids' book — One page of the book says "Some people have rigged the enemy base with explosives. Albert has" and shows a picture of a boy blowing up a building.
- Email couch patch — Strong Bad tries to run "make homestar's head explode.exe". Instead, it makes The Cheat's head explode.
- These peoples try to fade me — In the Powered by The Cheat video, a laser crab is hit and blown up by a large bomb.
- StrongBadZone, Email video games — Vector Strong Bad says "Your head a splode" when he defeats the player.
- Cheat Commandos (toon) — One of Blue Laser's plans was to "blow up the ocean". Firebert detonates an explosion to cause a rockslide.
- Cheat Commandos...O's — Blue Laser's grill explodes.
- Decemberween Sweet Cuppin' Cakes — Eh! Steve!'s mouth flies into the sky and explodes.
- Experimental Film — The little George Washington head explodes when Homestar shoots it.
- Main Page 21 — Vector Strong Bad says "Well, my head a splode" before exploding.
- Email pom pom — Strong Bad concludes that Pom Pom exploded in a big, fiery ball that was visible from space.
- Senor Mortgage — The Visor Robot suffers an apparent malfunction, and his head explodes.
- Duck Guardian One — When the Videlectrix logo is shown at the beginning of the game, one of the ducks walks in and explodes.
- Labor Dabor — In one of the bowling Easter eggs, A Cheat-like monster zaps the pins, making them explode.
- Email virus — Upon taking a good look at the email he received, Strong Bad wonders, "Did the quadratic formula explode?"
- Main Page 22 — If you roll over the "Email" button, a duck from Duck Guardian One appears and explodes, revealing some HTML code. Another duck appears on Strong Bad's face and explodes.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — Several of the bosses explode after dying. The Stinkowing will also explode if the player runs out of health.
- Email rampage — The poster for Litigation Jackson 2: Legal Rampage contains an explosion.
- Email do over — An explosion occurs on the Lappy 486's screen when Strong Bad re-does the email.
- Senorial Day — Homestar makes explosion and firework noises during Bubs's commercial.
- Biz Cas Fri 3 — Strong Bad's office computer explodes.
- Email lady...ing — Strong Bad's head explodes when he lights the cigar.
- Strong Bad is a Bad Guy: Near the end of the song, a missile is launched, hits the screen and blows up with a "DOOJ".
- Email bedtime story — Maggot Man explodes when Moses Malone kicks him away. Also, the roach foggers cause a small explosion of gas in The Cheat's home.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — At the end, if you click on The Cheat, a small, Mario-ish explosion occurs and sends The Cheat flying.
- Email space program — When The Cheat is firing at Homestar, some of the sounds are of explosions.
- Email death metal — In the video for Taranchula's "The Decoupage", after the beef is stabbed with a nail and bound with wires, it explodes.
- Email secret identity — A section of "Cara Carabowditbowdit's" letter mentions playing the "explodey" kind of video games.
- Email lady fan — Strong Bad tosses the BMW Lighter on Marzipan's craft table to create a display of pyrotechnics.
- Email alternate universe — Vector Strong Bad says that for fun, he likes to "splo stuff up", where the word "up" explodes.
- Email redesign — Strong Bad's "sundae car" explodes when it hits a jar of wet walnuts.
- Email retirement — The Tandy 400 explodes after Strong Bad and Homestar fill it with Mountain Dew and denture-cleaning tablets.
- Email 4 branches — Homestar Runner's The Jolly Dumple costume explodes when he starts a fire inside of it.
- Let us give TANKS! — Blue Laser's cottage explodes when the nuclear device Gunhaver stuck in the oven goes off.
- Email the movies — Strong Bad loses his temper with Homestar for talking during the movie, and fires a bazooka at him, blowing Homestar (and most of the theater) up.
- Email more armies — The brochure for the On Point Kings features a picture of Strong Bad jumping away from an explosion.
- strongbad_email.exe Disc Five — The Lappy 486 displays an explosion while deleting the menu's intro.
- Limozeen vs. Sloshy — During the Easter egg sequence, Limozeen's Space Machine assaults sloshy's van with hot lixx and lasers till it explodes.
- SBCG4AP Advertisement — Strong Bad boasts that the game will "quite literally leave your Wii console a smoldering crater".
- SBCG4AP Dev Blog — Strong Bad reveals a fake screencap from Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People in which he uses "Protomite Eye Cannons" to explode Homestar's head.
- Homestar Ruiner — What's Her Face's car "a-splodes".
- Strong Badia the Free — The invisible fence causes an explosion to Strong Bad's face whenever he tries to escape. The fence itself explodes after catching fire from the effigy, along with Strong Bad's collar.
- Email email thunder — Strong Bad says his brain may explode after hearing Homestar's email address.
- Baddest of the Bands — A tiny explosion occurs when Strong Bad's band maxes out on the Sqeedley-Dee-O-Meter.
- hremail3184 — Strong Bad receives an email asking him what the coolest explosion he ever saw was, and he recalls blowing up Strong Sad's Pop Tart. He also recalls that the best explosions have come from his computers, ending in the Lappy 486 dying in a gigantic explosion of its own.
- Xeriouxly Forxe — The Xeriouxly Forxe logo explodes as it enters the screen.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad makes explosion noises when going all in.
 Screenshots of Explosions
YOUR CAR A SPLODE!
The glorious death of the Lappy 486