Ow! My X!
From Homestar Runner Wiki
After a Teen Girl Squad member gets attack'd, she usually says something following the format "Ow! My X!" to describe the affliction, even though the subject of the exclamation usually isn't a body part at all.
 In Teen Girl Squad
- Debut: Email comic/Teen Girl Squad Issue 1 — The Ugly One exclaims "Ow! My skin!" after she gets Arrowed.
- 404'd — The Ugly One's word balloon from the scene is altered to read, "Ow! My browser!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 3 — After The Ugly One gets "MSG'd", she exclaims, "Ow! My stomach lining!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — Cheerleader kicks So and So while they try to talk to older boys, causing So and So to scream, "Ow! My hopes of reaching 1st base!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 8 — What's Her Face gets her torso, arms, and head eaten by a shark and exclaims, "Ow! My most of me!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 — Cheerleader's last words as the Learner Permit Girl runs her over are, "Ow! My entire life!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — Cheerleader screams "Ahh! My tan lines!" as a voip from shirtless Science Fiction Greg blinds her.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 12 — After the Arrow'd Guy kills The Ugly One with a voodoo doll, she exclaims, "Ow! My the fact that I was alive a second ago!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 13 — As Snack Mix hits What's Her Face, she says, "Ow! My style! Or, lack thereof."
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — As Scantron explodes, So and So complains "Aah! My secret weakness!"
- Homestar Ruiner Teen Girl Squad — Cheerleader screams "Ow! My lack of familiarity with Greek mythology!" as she is turned to stone by Medusa.
- Strong Badia the Free Cave Girl Squad — When one of the girls gets attacked by two symbolic snakes, she says, "Ow! My iconic representation!" As one of the girls gets hit by a meteor, she exclaims, "Ow! My global climate change!"
- 4 Gregs — After his escort website gets "haxxored", Tompkins says "Ow! all my client!"
- Email privileges — When The Cheat drills Strong Sad off-screen, Strong Sad can be heard saying "Ow! Both my face and hands!"
- Email rated — Strong Bad remarks, "Ow. My pension." while pretending to be old enough to watch a RRR-rated movie.
- Email your edge — Strong Bad pretends his eye fell out, shouting "Ow! My eye!"
- Homestar Ruiner — Homestar Runner exclaims, "Ow! My snot!" after everyone is launched out the window by the banana peel.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad exclaims, "Ow! My freedom!" while The Municipality fits an explosive collar around his neck.