So and So
From Homestar Runner Wiki
So and So is the "smart" member of the Teen Girl Squad. Of all the girls, only So and So's "real" name, Kristen, is revealed. It is only used in the first cartoon, and even then What's Her Face mistakenly refers to her as "Kristina." She usually can be found wearing a sweater and skirt, and has blonde hair styled in a flip.
So and So is portrayed as the smartest of the Teen Girl Squad girls, but she lacks common sense, typifying the "booksmart" stereotype. Besides her academic aptitude, So and So also seems to be the Teen Girl most into shopping. Within the Squad, So and So acts with a degree of submissiveness, though her aggressive blandness keeps her happily adrift during the Squad's adventures. So and So generally defers to Cheerleader without question, although the death of Cheerleader in Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 revealed her hidden desire not only to reform the Squad but to over-achieve to her heart's content.
She has no more or less luck with boys than the rest of the Squad. Although No I In Team Boy agreed to date her in Teen Girl Squad Issue 2, he was CHILDREN'D soon after. Her only other romantic interest was her imaginary boyfriend, Brett Bretterson, who was last "seen" down the Fighting Growlbacks Bottomless Spirit Pit. In Issue 10, she revealed to Tompkins that she and Brett are broken up, but Tompkins spurned her advances, continuing to play his Game Boy.
As with the rest of her cohorts, So and So dies in various bizarre and unexpected ways from issue to issue. In the first issue, she was the first Teen Girl to die, and did so by being VOIPED by the Visor Robot.
In issue 5, when she and Cheerleader were trying to get the "Olda boys" to date them, So-and-So said they were in 8th grade, suggesting that she (along with, subsequently, the rest of the Teen Girl Squad) is around 14 years old.
After her imprisonment in Issue 11, So and So seems to have developed a phobia for jail, screaming, "AHH! THE POPO! I can't do another nickel!" before jumping into a nearby garbage disposal to escape from the police in Issue 13.
She appears to have vampire fangs and a forked tongue, as seen in issues 12 and 13 (although in issue 11 her tongue appears to be normal).
- The email address email@example.com appears on the Thorax Corporation signup page, but this isn't a real address (the domain lowenbrau.com is registered but is not currently in use).
- So and So's stepmom's surname is So-and-so-erson, which would presumably make her full name Kristen So-and-so-erson.
- In Teen Girl Squad Issue 11, it is revealed that Mrs. So-and-so-erson's first name is Judith.
 Pre-K Version
In Pre-K, So and So was polite and boring.
 Title Card Descriptions
- plaid skirt! (TV Time Toons Menu)
- fashion sense! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 1)
- school spirit! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 2)
- math crazy! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 3)
- student council! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 4)
- one piece! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 5)
- wants a savings bond (Teen Girl Squad Issue 6)
- polite and boring! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 7)
- hooked on classics! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 8)
- library! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 9)
- viscious violent violet (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10)
- pager! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 11)
- whitman's sampler! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 12)
- more than likely to succeed! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 14)
- puffy sleeves (Teen Girl Squad Issue 15)
- mathlete boys!! (Homestar Ruiner)
 Hurt and/or Killed by
- The Visor Robot's laser (Teen Girl Squad Issue 1)
- Falling into the Fighting Growlbacks Bottomless Spirit Pit (Teen Girl Squad Issue 4)
- Being punted by Cheerleader (Teen Girl Squad Issue 5)
- Falling into the Arrow'd Guy's Mouth (Teen Girl Squad Issue 7)
- Being crushed by a twelve-sided die (Teen Girl Squad Issue 8)
- Being impaled with a spear by the Arrow'd Guy after a bad play (Teen Girl Squad Issue 9)
- Being hit by a red Koopa shell (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10)
- Being smashed by a giant golf ball (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10) (Easter Egg)
- Being run over by the Tines Racer (Teen Girl Squad Issue 12)
- Jumping down the garbage disposal to get away from the police (Teen Girl Squad Issue 13)
- As Scantron, blown up by MimeogWrath (Teen Girl Squad Issue 14)
- Eaten by Moby Dick (Highest scoring death in Homestar Ruiner)
- Run over by a tour bus (Baddest of the Bands)
- Split in two by a pike wielded by Open Source Greg's avatar (Teen Girl Squad Issue 15)
|Teen Girl Squad|
| Characters: Cheerleader | So and So | What's Her Face | The Ugly One|
Arrow'd Guy | The Birds | Brainkrieg | Fighting Growlbacks | The Gregs | Manolios | Mr. Pitters | Mrs. Commanderson | Narrator Strong Bad