From Homestar Runner Wiki
Making Out seems to be a favorite pastime of Strong Bad, as he often mentions it. However, despite titling himself the "master of make out rock", Strong Bad offers no evidence that he ever actually has made out with a live person. Homestar Runner and The Cheat have apparently come closer more often, as shown in the Easter egg of do over.
- Homestar Talker — The original secret phrase used to be "Making out with Marzipan is totally awesome". Part of this phrase later appeared in the lyrics of The Cheat Theme Song and then in several popups in virus.
- Email making out — This is an entire email on the subject.
- Email studying — Strong Bad tells the sender of the email that he could possibly get "1st, 2nd, and quite possibly even 3rd base". This email also originates the book "This Book is Better Than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base" by Leomard Sportsinterviews.
- Bookazon.com — This book store sells Lem's book and features reviews such as Better than 4th base even?!?.
- Email dullard — In the DVD version, one of the comic strips ends with the line "...then we made out on her desk."
- Strong Bad's Character Video — Ladies are instructed to form a line for make outs.
- Fan Costume Commentary — A fan "gets to first base"; Strong Bad attributes it to the fact that the fan is costumed as him.
- Email video games — In describing the StrongBadZone game, Strong Bad claims girls will try to make out with the screen.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Escape from jail is described as making out with sweet lady freedom.
- Family Resemblence — The hypothetical make-out session is "not gonna cut it".
- Email do over — It is implied that Marzipan made out with The Cheat, dressed as Homestar.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — So and So's hopes of reaching 1st base are squashed.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — So and So fails to reach first base with Tompkins. Arrow'd Guy wants to make his move on the hot "makey outy" Ugly One, but Strong Bad stops him and then kisses the piece of paper she's drawn on.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — The name of the camp the girls go to is Firstbasawassa.
- Email road trip — Homestar asks Strong Bad and The Cheat "What do you think this is, Make-Out Point?".
- Email your funeral — Strong Bad says that his stuffed corpse will be kept in a place of honor for all the world to want to make out with.
- Date Nite — Homestar tells Strong Bad he wants to prevent Marzipan and The Cheat from making out.
- Email pizza joint — The Cheat's face is covered with kiss marks after he emerges from Cheatsa Pizza.
- The Limozeen Advantage — Gary Palaroncini talks about whether or not he would like to make out with Tawny from Advantage.
- Email environment — Once Strong Bad has made the Lappy 486 eco-friendly, he claims that "[he] and the environment are now making out in the parent's basement of a solar-powered house."
- Somber Vacation — Strong Sad complains about all the couples making out on the beach he kept tripping over during his midnight walk.
- Fan Costumes '07 — Strong Bad, in a falsetto voice, says "Let's go make out!"
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad mentions having make out sessions in the Gremlin.
- Strong Badia The Free — Strong Bad claims to have made out with all the hostesses on an airplane flight.
- hremail 49 — Homestar's face is covered in kiss marks while offscreen girls have a pillow fight around him.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad refers to the Gremlin as the make-out mobile.
- 8-Bit is Enough — When obtaining the TrogSword, Strong Bad mentions getting rid of Homestar's pop-up window so he can resume his "make-out sessions". Homestar replies that he doesn't see any make-out sessions in Strong Bad's schedule, just pedicures and bubble baths, which Strong Bad claims are "code for make-out sessions".
- A Decemberween Mackerel (Easter Egg) — Homestar makes out with a mop in Marzipan's closet.