From Homestar Runner Wiki
Occasionally, the word twice will be used in some pretty odd contexts, often as an interjection, rather than meaning "happening two times".
- Email little questions — While talking about how much he hates soccer, Strong Bad says, "Best football results twice again."
- Email interview — Strong Bad says "AaAaA! Rightio! I think I can twice!" when imitating Homsar.
- Email privileges — Strong Bad's intro to his email mentions "Once times! Twice times" for no particular reason.
- Email labor day — Strong Bad announces in an Easter Egg that Schenectady Crispies are so freaking good, they taste twice.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — Strong Bad says "Oh, twice..." while making out with his drawing of The Ugly One.
- Email theme song — The narrator asks if you make butt at your job, and if you want to make twice butt.
- Email disconnected — Bubs tells Strong Body that his moves are "twicely fresh. Twicely fresh.", parodying the works of Vincent Twice and his need to say his name twice.
- Email redesign — Strong Bad says that email is both nice and twice.
- Email your funeral — A boombox that Strong Bad uses to speak at his own funeral is named "twicestyle".
- Email licensed — Coach Z shows Strong Bad a Strong Bad Piñata, and says, "Hey, Strong Bad, look. You're twice!"
- Homestar Ruiner — The closing words of an email sent from Bubs to Strong Bad read, "We've got everything, twice!"
- Baddest of the Bands — Homestar Runner says "thank you, thank you twice" as part of his rehearsal.
- Email videography — Homestar chants "Oh! Twice!" while pretending to be a gift-giver.
- Soap Box Doiby — In his description, "Brother Mike" encourages the wiki to "enjoy it twice".
- Poker Night at the Inventory — One of Strong Bad's possible lines when winning a hand is, "Just gonna keep winning. Same type deal. Twice times, twice times."
- A Decemberween Mackerel (Easter Egg) — Homestar says, "Oh, twice..." while making out with a mop in Marzipan's closet.