From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the food. For the number, see Pi.
The Homestar Runner characters eat and mention many different types of pie, often in odd contexts.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — A picture in the stand says "PIE-FECT!!" with a slice of pie.
- Sing Along — Strong Bad sings about two pies.
- Homestar Quiz — When you answer five or six questions correctly, Strong Bad sings, "You're the stupidest guy and you probably eat stupid pie..."
- Quote of the Week — In one Quote of the Week exclusive, Strong Bad says he's going to throw a bunch of pies at The Cheat.
- TV Time Toons Menu — On the first cover of TV Time Magazine, Homestar and Company "eat pie and get doppy."
- Parsnips A-Plenty — Old-Timey Strong Bad plans to make parsnip pie.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — The King of Town wound up making his pumpkin into a pie and eating most of it.
- That A Ghost — The Homestar Runner and the gang visit The Old Pietimer Place, while Old-Timey Strong Bad exhumes the grave of Eustice Pietimer.
- Cheat Commandos — Homestar and friends use an old pie tin to transform The Stick into a pretend radar outpost for their action figures.
- Email stunt double — Strong Bad's stunt double (Strong Sad) falls into a pool labeled "Pie Factory."
- Email monument — The items to be used for a monument include the pool labeled "Pie Factory" from Dangeresque 2.
- Email stupid stuff — In an effort to get Homestar to say something intelligent, Strong Bad says, "I say there, Homestar, butt's twelve by pies?" In an Easter egg, "Butt's Twelve By Pies" is a play directed by Homsar.
- Email car — A dazed Homestar mumbles about pie and pie people.
- Email other days — Strong Bad helps people "over the hump" on Wednesdays, by encouraging them: "When life throws pies at you, you make yourself a tall, cool glass of piemonade."
- Email secret recipes — Homestar tries to get back at Strong Bad by unsuccessfully tricking him into eating some of Stupid Uncle Egg's Goodtime Diaper Pie.
- Email long pants — An Easter egg shows a business card for Kertified Klown Kare, who deal with pie injuries.
- Email rampage — Strong Bad says, "The pie's the limit as far as rampages are concerned."
- Email boring (really) — "Pie" is used in Strong Bad's list of 3-letter words.
- Email geddup noise — Strong Bad says even The Cheat was able to snag a piece of the Geddup Pie.
- Email highschool — In high school, the gang explored an abandoned pie factory belonging to Marzipan's long-lost uncle.
- Email technology — Strong Bad says that "pie" is a good ending for an email address.
- Email narrator — Strong Sad is eating a Rogan Josh pot pie.
- Email myths & legends — Strong Bad comments on how his drawings of "family bike-riders" looks more like a pie-sitting contest.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 13.2 — Strong Bad (as "Lorenz Magazine Man") tells Marzipan to bake all her money into a no-bake apple pie and leave it on her windowsill.
- Email coloring — Homestar Runner wants to read "pie pie comics".
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Coach Z's play list includes the play "cake und pie".
- DNA Evidence — Strong Bad says he was stomping his feet in pecan pie all morning.
- Email more armies — In the picture for "Brown Ops", Strong Bad is shown throwing a blueberry pie at The Stick.
- Email pet show — In a variation on the expression "It's gonna be a piece of cake", Strong Bad tells The Cheat that the pet show will be "a piece of pie".
- Main Page 25 — Shark-Tooth Bubs asks if there is "email pie".
- Baddest of the Bands — Homsar screams "Piiiiiiiie!" while being electrocuted.
 See Also