From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Homsar Main Page— A dinosaur with a sign reading "BEAT STATE!" appears when you roll over the "Characters" button.
- Email comic and Teen Girl Squad Issue 1— A dinosaur punts What's Her Face.
- Email morning routine— One of the eggs Strong Sad finds is a dinosaur egg.
- Email lunch special— Strong Mad sends a picture of a brontosaurus having breakfast.
- Email other days— Strong Bad refers to The Cheat as "the ol' Cheatasaurus".
- Email the facts— The main character in Strong Mad's cartoon is called Doug the Dino.
- Email myths & legends— Strong Bad mentions the CG Dinosaur Channel.
- Experimental Film— A globe with a continent in the shape of a dinosaur on it is seen.
- Peasant's Quest Preview— One of the enemies is a pterodactyl.
- Sbemail 150?!?— Strong Sad mentions revising "Doug the Dino".
- Summer Short Shorts— One of the shorts is a Powered by The Cheat toon, in which Homestar Runner, Marzipan and Strong Bad are seen as cavepeople, Coach Z as a pterodactyl and The Cheat as a dinosaur (The Cheatsaurus).
- Email trading cards— Strong Bad trades Homestar Runner 35 Strong Bad bench pressing dinosaur collectors' cards for one "get out of my face" each.
- Jibblies 2— Poodonkis, Strong Mad's stuffed dinosaur, is found in his closet.
- Email diorama — An allosaurus attacks the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
- Email buried — Strong Bad theorizes that dinosaurs could be found in the "sleestak layer" of underground Strong Badia.
- The Next Epi-snowed — Crack Stuntman demands for "a dinosaur to happen" after Reynold's failed financial experiment.
- Strong Badia the Free Cave Girl Squad — One of the girls raises a dinosaur egg. The full ending to the issue shows a scenario in which dinosaurs outlive humans.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad's entry for the album cover contest depicts a woman being attacked by a dinosaur, Poodonkis.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Cutesy Buttons explains that when the serum was invented, the rainforest had no natural enemies except for giant robotic dinosaurs, such as the Western Lowland Grizzlysharkasaurusbot. In addition, the monster played by Strong Sad in the Catacombs was meant to be a CG T-Rex with tentacles and laser eyes.
- Hremail 62 — Homestar announces that "Homestar's Dinoland" will be complete by 2012.