Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective Walkthrough
From Homestar Runner WikiStrong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 4: Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective.
- Spoiler warning: Plot or ending details follow.
A description of events will be written in plaintext.
- Mandatory actions will be bulleted and written in boldface.
- Actions that increase your awesomeness rating, but are not mandatory, will be bulleted and written in plaintext.
- Optional actions that might help you understand the scene will be bulleted and written in italics.
After the intro, you'll be playing as Dangeresque within the movie. You're in the Office now. Unlike previous SBCG4AP episodes, this is your home base, and the game will auto-save when you enter here. There's a knock at the door.
- Dangeresque's favorite nunchuck gun is sitting on the table. Make sure you hold on to this!
- Next to that is a strange trinket. Yeah, grab that too.
- Answer the phone for a celebrity name drop.
- Now answer the door.
In will walk Renaldo (Coach Z) and Dangeresque Too (Homestar Runner). Renaldo's retiring soon, so the heroes are having a small party.
- You get awesomeness points every time you aim your nunchuck gun at a character. You've got two characters here, so aim at both of them.
- Take Renaldo's drink.
- Now head for the door. Slightly missing her cue will be Cutesy Buttons (Marzipan).
She wants you to get the formula that will save the rainforest that she believes to be in Strongborneo. She'll also bring her plant Credenza onto the set, to Strong Bad's annoyance.
- Aim your nunchuck gun at her, too.
- And take Credenza for a, er, walk. Anything to get the plant off the set!
- Now open the map and head to Strongborneo.
Checkpoint: You'll have nunchucked three characters and have one celebrity name drop. You should be carrying the nunchuck gun, trinket, diet soda, and Credenza.
Strong Badia is probably the best-looking set in the movie, and with a trickle-from-a-hose river/quicksand and cardboard box boat, that should speak volumes. However, it's disconnected from the rest of The Field this time, so don't bother trying to get the other locations on your map just yet. Renaldo will follow you around for most of the early parts of the movie, so you can speak with him for advice.
- What you have to do here is shoot the Stop Sign with your nunchuck gun. This will reveal a hole.
- Try to reach through the hole. Too small, but Renaldo's arms are skinnier, so he'll try. Oops, this triggers a monster! Of the Bear-holding-a-shark variety!
- Use the nunchuck gun on the monster to defeat it and save Renaldo.
In the chaos, however, Renaldo gripped the formula too tight, reducing it to a pile of dust. He will, however, mention that Professor Experimento might be able to fix it. His lab will be added to your map.
- Head for the Secret Lab.
 Secret Lab
Set in Strong Bad's computer room, Professor Experimento's lab is full of cardboardium wonders, including a nearly-completed rocket! He also dabbles in chemistry, so perhaps he can help you out. Unfortunately, he's hot-tempered, and throws scissors that
bounce off of stick to the wall as you enter.
- Take the scissors. They could come in handy!
- Take the formula dust from your inventory and use it on Professor Experimento (Pom Pom). He'll agree to fix the formula if you agree to get back the disk that was stolen from him. He'll then write the ingredients he needs on the chalkboard: Bubbly Drink, Stickanee Flower, and Yellow Hair.
- Hey, you already have one ingredient! Give Experimento the Diet Soda.
- Nunchuck-gun Experimento, 'cuz he's there.
- One of the pieces of Experimento's rocket is a manual page for Space Circus Catastrophe. Nab it.
- You can play the "Space Simulator" (which is the Fun Machine). Get 15,000 points to increase your awesomeness.
- Seems like the yellow hair should be easy, so maybe you should check out the Office again.
Checkpoint: You'll now have four characters nunchucked and a manual page. You'll have lost the diet soda but gained the safety scissors.
- Use the scissors on Cutesy Buttons. Oops, Marzipan breaks from the script and refuses to part with even a small bit of hair. Cut!
- Examine the window behind Marzipan to try to get her to turn around. Nope, she's not terribly interested in what she sees. Do take note of the fact that the Shark Pond is visible outside of the window; that will be important later.
- Okay, let's hit Brainblow City!
 Brainblow City
This is The Field, minus Strong Badia (which, remember, is cut off from the rest of the field as it's a different set.) The Brainblow City icon on the map sends you to the Brick Wall, but you can still get all of the other usual map locations (except the Concession Stand) by walking near them as usual.
- Check the Stickanee Tree for a Celebrity Name Drop.
- The Stick...anee Tree has a flower on it. Success! Take it.
- Walk far enough and you'll find the Shark Pond. Marzipan didn't care enough to look at this earlier, so maybe you can throw something in there to distract her long enough to get that hair sample. How about Credenza?
- While you're here, aim your sawed-off single-barreled nunchuck gun squarely at the sign on the far right side of the City (near the Concessi... er, Prison) to get "Renaldo Fun Sheets".
- Okay, enough here for now, back to the Office!
- Direct Marzipan's attention to the window again and she'll be appalled to see Credenza floating in the "shark pond".
- Take advantage of her distraction to collect that hair she wouldn't give you before... though she rather violently makes you get Credenza back anyway!
- Okay, you have your ingredients, time to talk to Experimento! Head for the Secret Lab.
Checkpoint: You should have lost Credenza, but in exchange, you'll have the Flower and the Hair. You'll also have one Merchandise item, and you'll have witnessed one outtake. Celebrity names have been dropped twice.
 Secret Lab
- Give Experimento the hair and flower and he'll fix your potion — success!
- Now to head back to the Office to give this to Cutesy Buttons...
...or not. Cutesy Buttons is missing! There must be a clue as to where she went! An incredibly subtle clue that you'll have to comb the room for hours looking for. Or, conversely, it could be a television that Dangeresque and Renaldo go out of their way to indicate without admitting it.
- Click on the television to see some evil mastermind who definitely is not Dangeresque Too with The Cheat in his lap, making demands of you.
Renaldo's willing to give in to his demands, but Dangeresque refuses. Renaldo suggests speaking to Baron Darin Diamonocle for tips. He was previously sent to prison by Dangeresque. The Brainblow City Prison will be added to your map, even though you can get to it from any part of Brainblow City.
- Head to the Prison.
- Speak to Diamonocle (Bubs). You can ask him how to get Cutesy Buttons back, but he'll want to know why he should help you in the first place. You can select either the Angel or Devil option to get him to cooperate, but select the "Devil" option for an extra name drop.
- He'll tell you to get Perducci's help from the Old Club to find the blueprints to the mastermind's lair, and suggests speaking to Renaldo about the man who can help rescue Cutesy Buttons.
- Be sure to remind him that you're not friends, though, with that nunchuck gun of yours.
- Check the grass near the prison to find a Monocle.
- Renaldo's over by the Brick Wall, so speak with him. He'll reveal that your father used to rescue kidnappees, but one case in particular drove him mad. He's probably in Venice now, so you'll have to head to
- Use the formula on the Stickanee Tree and it will sprout a box of cereal for some reason that clearly has nothing to do with marketing. Whatever, take the cereal.
- Now let's take care of Perducci first. Head to the Old Club.
Checkpoint: You should now have the finished formula, in addition to two merchandise items, five nunchucked characters, one costume item, and three celebrity names dropped.
 Old Club
Club Technochocolate's really gone downhill, though the presence of crime boss Perducci (The King of Town) and his muscular henchman Killingyouguy (Strong Mad) might have a lot to do with that. Let's see if you can get those blueprints from him. The dialogue will start on its own. Perducci will only give up the blueprints if you beat him in a game of Rock, Paper, Baccarat. Best card played wins, and nothing beats rock. Except paper. Looks like you're going to have to beat him at his own nonsensical game...
- On first entering, the cutscene will result in another celebrity name drop.
- Interrogating the criminals with your nunchuck gun won't do any good, but it's worth some awesomeness points, right?
- You can't win the first round, as Perducci will play the Ace of Spades, the best card around. You must play the first round, however, as Perducci will not insert the Ace into the deck until he needs it to win.
- Ask him to keep shuffling until an ordinary playing card is the one on top. Then tell him to deal, so that you get the Ace of Spades.
- You can play it, but he'll put a rock on the table. Not a rock card, a REAL one. He's definitely making the rules up as he goes. Unfortunately, rock beats everything (except paper), so you lose again.
- Perducci will gloat to Killingyouguy about his victory, turning away from the table. Why not take the rock for yourself in the meantime?
- Play another round, but play the rock. Perducci will frantically try to come up with something that beats rock, but only paper beats rock, so he'll put his blueprints on your rock. He wins again - but with him gloating again...
- Take the blueprints anyway. Perducci will be upset at this. No one cares.
- Use your rock on the bottles in the back of the club to get a Dangeresque doll. And you'll even get to keep the rock!
- Grab the fedora near the door too.
- Okay, time to head to Venice.
Checkpoint: You'll now have the rock and the blueprints. You should have four celebrity names and three pieces of merchandise, and seven characters will have been nunchucked. You'll have two costume items.
Amazing what a cardboard gondola can do to a stone bridge, huh? Senor Cardgage is milling about here, and Strong Bad decides he'd make a perfect Dadgeresque! Time to learn about rescuing kidnapped people.
- Could you aim your nunchuck gun at your own father? You'd better, because it gets you some more Awesomeness.
- Talk to him about yourself. Senor Cardgage clearly has no idea what's going on, but Strong Bad force-fits his ramblings into the plot. You'll "learn" that the kidnapping case Dadgeresque was never able to solve took place in the Malvies Catacombs.
- Okay, let's head to the Catacombs to see what we can find.
It's the King of Town's castle. There's a strange mural on the wall and a cardboard door on the far end of the room.
- Examine the mural. It will show a 3x3 display of Mexican food items, only the corners are missing. There are also jumbled lines and images connected to them. You can follow them to determine what goes where. Remember the whole setup. Or just do what I'm going to tell you.
- Examine the door and it will open to a new room.
There's a strange structure with 3x3 blocks here. All the blocks have Mexican food items on them (except the one in the middle).
- The door in this room won't open on its own.
- Examine the structure. You'll have to flip the tiles to match the order on the mural. Specifically, you want to change the following:
- The upper-left tile should be salsa.
- The upper-right tile should be the nachos on the blue plate.
- The middle-right tile should be the flan with the cherry.
- The lower-left tile should be the taco.
- All the other tiles are already correct.
A panel will open revealing a trinket that looks amazingly like the one you have! The door will also open, but behind it is a... well, it's supposed to be a monster, but The Cheat forgot to add in the CGI effects — and it's too late to fix it in post because it is post — so you'll just have to make do with Strong Sad in a really silly-looking motion sensor getup.
- Using your nunchuck gun on the monster won't even slow it down!
- The trinket from the puzzle won't budge, either.
- Use your own trinket, though, and the two will merge into some sort of heart thing. Hey, the "monster" has a heart-shaped cavity in its chest!
- Grab the heart and use it on the monster. It will suddenly be crushed by boxes.
- Select the middle panel of the puzzle again for a page to the manual.
- Click on one of the fallen boxes (the small one) to salvage some boots.
- Now head into the third room.
- Your metal detector is here, for no good reason other than the fact that a SBCG4AP game wouldn't be complete without it.
- What a SBCG4AP game could be complete without, however, is The Poopsmith in a silly girly wig. Interrogate him/her with the nunchuck gun! Well, try anyway.
- Talk to him/her to learn that s/he is the kidnapping victim your father had previously searched for! Not only did you save "her", but now your name is in the paper! Time to talk to Dadgeresque about this!
Checkpoint: You should have lost the trinket but gained the metal detector. You will have nunchucked ten characters, and you'll have two manual pages and gained three costume items.
Now you will enter a cut scene where you show Dadgeresque that you solved his unfinished case. You and Renaldo then will follow him to the kidnapper's hideout (Funny, that looks just like the roof of Bubs' concession stand). As you try to break in, you discover that *gasp* it's a trap set by none other than... Dangeresque Too? Now the armless traitor wants to be called Uzi Bazooka. After a brief confrontation he further displays his true colors by shooting Dadgeresque. Our hero shows his soft side as he *sniff* cries over his dying father. But now, it's time for some well-exacted revenge!
You have a classic Mexican standoff situation going on here. Guns and gun-type objects are pointing everywhere, and poor Cutesy Buttons is trapped behind enemy lines. You'll have to do something to save her... and oh, Uzi Bazooka still has those darn launch codes. You'll have to do some major distracting to achieve both goals.
- Pointing your Nunchuk gun at any one of the three enemies (Uzi Bazooka, The Cheat, and Killingyouguy) will make everyone change the direction in which he is pointing his weapon. Pointing it at Renaldo resets everyone to their original positions.
- Point the Nunchuk Gun at Uzi Bazooka. Killingyouguy should take a step forward, and Cutesy can move behind him.
- Point it at Killingyouguy next. The Cheat will step forward as Uzi steps back, and Cutesy can move a little further.
- Aim it at The Cheat now. Uzi will step forward as Killingyouguy steps back, and Cutesy will sneak behind Uzi.
- Aim at Uzi again and, with Uzi distracted, Cutesy Buttons will nab the disk and run toward you!
Now you have no reason to be here, so it "looks like you're gonna have to JUMP"! (Cue the stunt doubles!)
 Car Chase
Dangeresque will rush to the Dangecaresque in order to evade his enemies, but Killingyouguy is right on his tail, and he can run faster than your stationary speeding car! Worse, the brakes have been cut! Cutesy Buttons managed to find a helicopter and is coming to get you, but you're gonna have to figure out how to reach it safely... and maybe in style. Your voice activated auto-pilot can help, but it can't help you stop!
- Tell the Autopilot to deploy the Sawmerang Hubcaps. The Cheat's hand will slap a crudely drawn circular sawblade onto the front tire. Jump onto the hood of the car and grab it!
- Command the autopilot to let loose an oil spill. And now that Killingyouguy is negotiating with the laws of physics, you have a golden opportunity to knock him completely off balance. Let's see, the Nunchuck Gun is no good, and the rock won't do the trick.... but maybe you just happened to pick up an aerodynamic saw blade at some point?
- Even though you managed to knock him over, he's still not giving up. Yeesh, henchmen. But notice that he's now a good distance behind your car. You should be able to tell the Autopilot to activate the emergency hatch.
- The hatch is up, but you can't use it, since it will collapse if you step on it. You'll have to prop it up with something. Something big and keeping a consistent pace directly behind the Dangecaresque, maybe?
- Climb down to the front of the car for the big stunt shot. Dangeresque will have to put his life on the line in order to slow his speeding vehicle! Thanks to your bravery and skill (not to mention camera work), the hatch is now resting directly on top of Killingyouguy's head!
- Climb to the roof, up the hatch, and to freedom!
You give a grateful Cutesy Buttons the formula, and she parachutes out of the scene. However, your troubles are far from over, as Uzi Bazooka now phones you with some disturbing information: Renaldo is now his hostage, and he has been taken to the sun, where a secret base has inexplicably been set up. You'll have to come and GET him... er, COME and get him, or.... you get the idea. Your breathtaking stunt leap from the helicopter will land you in Brainblow City.
- Let's see... now who do you know that could send a rocket to the sun?
- Back to the secret lab!
 Secret Lab
Uh oh... looks like there's a bit of a hitch in that whole rescuing Renaldo thing. Your former flame Sultry Buttons (she sure looks familiar) is here, and she's not terribly happy with you for leaving her hanging. Worse, after you parted ways, she has turned to jewel thievery, and is now making off with the ruby that Professor Experimento needs to power his rocket! But she leaves a few items for you to remember her by: a romantic photo of the two of you in Paris, a hint that it might take a now-extinct Stickanee flower to win back her affections, and a very large knife that she uses to pin the aforementioned photo to the wall.
Unfortunately, that's not all: the Doc still needs the launch codes you promised to get him, and you just remembered that Cutesy Buttons still has them!
- Take the photo and knife from the wall. Sultry is quite prominently holding a Stickanee flower in this picture, and Dangeresque is wearing a pretty silly mustache.
- Make a beeline for Cutesy's House.
Checkpoint: You should now have the Knife, the Romantic Photo, and the Sawmerang Hubcap.
 Cutesy's House
- Talk to Cutesy Buttons and bring up the subject of the disk.
It becomes pretty clear that Cutesy is more interested in her precious rainforest than saving the world; she tells you that she gave Professor Experimento's disk of highly important launch codes to a man who offered her a sapling topiary in exchange. Your mood is not improved by the news that the man in question is none other than the long-despised Perducci! The only consolation you get from this conversation is that Cutesy overheard him saying something about going to Venice.
- While you're there, admire her garden. That formula is some stuff! Turns out if you have a part of the Stickanee tree, you can get a new flower.
- But first, let's get that disk! To Venice, it is!
Once you enter Venice, you will see two things of interest: Sultry Buttons disappearing over the horizon and someone who looks like Strong Sad in a goofy mustache standing nearby.
- Brandish the Nunchuk gun at The Informant. Feelin' more awesome already!
- Talk to the Informant (leaving Strong Bad to lament the accent Strong Sad adds to the role.)
- The Informant doesn't know where Perducci has gone, but does mention that he's a touch-psychic, able to tell something about people from the objects they've handled. You have two objects handled by Perducci, in fact.
- Give the Informant the blueprints, and he'll observe they come from Ireland. Give him the rock, and he'll observe it comes from Tokyo. Ireland is probably your best bet right now.
- You also have two objects handled by Sultry Buttons - show them to him for hints on how to win her heart.
- Fly to Ireland.
Hmm, this place looks just like Venice. Except for the sheep. Again, you arrive just in time to see Sultry Buttons leave the area. Hey, and there's a familiar-looking painting peeking out from under the bridge.
- Pick up the painting. It's definitely the same one from the club in which you beat Perducci at his own stupid game.
- Hey, and there's that Informant again!
- Or, more accurately, his brother. Talk to him about Perducci.
- In what you can garner from that Irish accent, you learn that Perducci has left for Cairo. Geez, how many frequent flyer miles does that guy have?
- Mention the painting, or bring it out. The Informant notes that it was stolen from the Mummy's Tomb in '63.
- While you're there, inspect the podium and then talk to the Informant about it. Whoops, looks like someone forgot to give Strong Sad his script - he attempts to ad-lib, but flubs it. What a blooper!
- Chase that lead to Cairo!
Checkpoint: You should now have the Painting, and two Out-takes.
Ooh, the magnificent cardboard pyramids. Like before, Sultry disappears before you can have a word with her. And look, there's yet another Informant here.
- You know the drill. Talk to the Informant about Perducci. He'll tell you that he headed to Tokyo.
- Talk to him about the painting, too. He mentions that Perducci stole it from a mummy's tomb nearby. Also that it was stolen in the Fall.
- Go to Tokyo.
Except for that majestic mountain in the distance, the scene is getting pretty familiar. Sultry evades you again, and yet another Informant waits by the bridge.
- Yes, you have to talk to him again. This time, Perducci has apparently relocated to Paris.
- Show him the painting. He says something about an ancient Japanese temple. Hmmm... Something's rubbing me the wrong way.
- Snoop around with the Metal Detector to find a bullet with Perducci's name on it. Literally.
- Off to Paris!
The Eiffel Tower stands majestically in the background, Sultry Buttons makes her exit before you can get a word in edgewise, and the Informant skulks around next to the bridge - déjà vu.
- Speak with the Informant about Perducci. He suggests the crime lord might have fled to Ireland. But hang ON a second! Something just doesn't sound right about this!
According to at least two of the Informants you've already encountered, there are only four brothers. But you've talked to FIVE! Apparently, someone's not telling the truth, and Dangeresque is determined to find out just who!
- Now that you think of it, not all the stories about Perducci's painting have added up. Who was it that said something different?
- Head for Tokyo - you've got a liar to expose!
The scene is exactly the same as it was the last five or so times, but right now, that's not important.
- Shove that Nunchuk gun into the Informant's face! He'll ask you why you think he's lying, and several options will pop up.
- Well, obviously, Perducci's painting couldn't have possibly been stolen from a Japanese temple if two of the Informants verified that it was taken from a Mummy's Tomb in Egypt!
You find out that not only has this particular Informant been lying to protect Perducci, but that he is actually Perducci himself! A struggle ensues over the painting, but in the skirmish, Dangeresque acquires the missing codes, and Perducci, defeated once again, slinks off into the night. Or rather, to his trailer. Or maybe the snack table. Most likely the snack table.
- What else did we need? Oh yes, the ruby, held by Sultry. But first we gotta get her to stand still. What did she want, again?
- We need a new flower - remember Cutesy Buttons telling us we could grow a new one if we had a part of the Stickanee tree?
Checkpoint: You've lost the Painting, but gained the disk of Launch Codes. You should also have nunchucked eleven characters, and found your first bullet.
 Stickanee Tree
Ah, the last known Stickanee tree. Can we bear to lop off a bit just to take it to Cutesy's place for a new flower? Sure we can!
- Use the knife on the Stickanee tree. This hurts us more than it hurts the tree — but we lied. Oh well, grab the resulting branch anyway.
- While we're here, let's do some violence to that incomprehensible Agent Blue. Whack it with a rock, and aim your nunchuck gun at it. Watch open-mouthed as its water spout shoots overhead, knocking the box off the top of the Snap Shak. Have a look inside for another clothing item!
- Let's follow our nose. Or the metal detector. There's another bullet by the Cool Car - it must have fallen out of Killingyouguy's pocket during the car chase.
- Let's go plant our branch at Cutesy's place!
 Cutesy's House
- Plant your branch in Cutesy's enriched garden. Through the magics of cinematography, we now have a brand-new flower in just thirty seconds! And we get through an eight-minute spiel from Marzipan in just one!
- Use your metal detector to find Sultry's bullet near the flower patch.
- Hang around for a bit too — Cutesy will occasionally say things to you, and on one occasion, will get your name wrong. Who's this "Strong Bad" of which she speaks? There's one for the blooper reel!
- So what do we do with this flower? Where does Sultry have fond memories? What city is on the photograph of you two that she left?
Of course! But as ever, Sultry leaves as soon as you arrive. But remember the informant suggesting you to leave flowers where you know she'll be? Where do we know she'll be?
- Leave the Stickanee flower on the podium.
- She's not going to come out while we're here watching, so clear out by opening up your map, and clicking on Paris again. Don't go elsewhere, because she'll get bored of waiting.
- There she is! Let's point our nunchuck gun at her. That's what love-birds do, right?
- Okay, so they don't. Talk to her now. Dangeresque promises to shower her with gems if she gives him gems.
As Dangeresque scores a pair of gems - the ruby and a diamond-tipped diamond - poor gullible Sultry heads off to Hawaii. Still, we got what we wanted from her. Let's go give it back to Experimento!
 Secret Lab
We now have all the parts we need for the rocket.
- Before we go, let's show off that romantic photo of ours... to the computer. The computer responds with a game manual page.
- Give Experimento the ruby (for a celebrity name-drop) and the disk
- The rocket's all fixed! Last stop: the Sun.
Checkpoint: You should have twelve nunchucked characters, three out-takes, three manual pages, three bullets, four clothing items, and five celebrity name-drops. You'll have gained and lost the ruby, gained the diamond and lost the disk, lost the branch, then gained and lost the Stickanee flower.
 The Sun
You fly your ship to the sun, avoiding peanut asteroids, blasting alien clowns and rescuing stranded circus performers. Probably your best bet here is to use the bomb (A key or button, as you read in the game manual) as this cuts the performers you need to rescue to one — the score doesn't matter here. Simply always move in the opposite direction that the food items are coming from, shoot the clowns, and shoot the rescue bubbles at anything else. You'll find yourself in
Strong Bad's laundry room a space station, with a door in front of you.
- Go through the door.
We find Renaldo chained up to a computer, being assisted by... Uzi Bazooka? But who should follow us into the room, but... Wait.. a second Uzi Bazooka?! Something's funny here. The first one protests his innocence — it's Dangeresque Too! D2 and Uzi get into a struggle, leaving Dangeresque with the simple task of shooting the bad one.
- Shoot one. Doesn't matter which one, you'll either be hitting Strong Sad or Homestar, so you don't care, right? Just shoot.
Either way, you'll manage to hit Uzi Bazooka, killing him... or did you? Uzi stands up again — and is revealed to be a robot! And its controlled by none other than... Craig! The little yellow guy who we thought was an innocent little mascot The Cheat — when he is actually the anvil-headed mastermind behind all this. Dangeresque Too chases after Craig, leaving you to handle Uzi.
- Shooting him with your nunchuck gun again won't work this time, but it does score us points. We need something bigger.
- Maybe we can whack him with that drill. It's not gonna move with that chock in the way, though. Let's go have a look at that computer console.
- Turns out we can change the station's orbit. Shift it to the right. This makes everything in the room lean to the right, causing the drill to roll back to the wall.
- Now we can move the chock, because it's not right under the wheels
- You can try shifting the orbit back again so the drill runs into Uzi. It doesn't have much effect, though, because Uzi's made of sterner stuff. Maybe if we had something even tougher...
- Stick the diamond on the tip of the drill. Shift the orbit back to the left.
The drill collides with Uzi, shutting him down THIS time. After an (almost) touching scene, Uzi powers down, just in time for Dangeresque Too to call for help. Dash into the next room to see Craig busily trampling all over your partner!
- Persuading him with the nunchuck gun won't work, but it does get you an awesomeness boost.
- Shooting the tube too proves to be no use either - other than the fact that if we shoot it, we do find a pair of underpants, which Strong Bad hastily removes.
- Ah well, last resort: kick that yellow nuisance out of the airlock. Click on him to do so.
As Craig floats into deep space, the station starts falling apart around the two Dangeresques. Looks like they're gonna have to jump! Roll credits.
It's a happy ending for all - except for everyone who's not Strong Bad, that is. As the cast mob Strong Bad, it's time for him to REALLY jump this time. Roll credits... for real, this time!
Checkpoint: You should now have all fourteen characters nunchucked, and five clothing items. And you've lost the diamond. Wait, this is the end of the game, and we've barely got half the awesomeness points!
 Extended Play
Ah, DVD extras. Wander around the place to find out some interesting facts from Strong Bad. While you're at it, we can grab the remaining awesomeness points.
- You can get all the remaining Out-Takes by visiting the Office, the Secret Lab and the Sun and clicking on things.
- While you're at the office, have a good sit in the chair. It's so comfortable, you doze off. You find yourself in a cool nighttime version of the office. Have a look around, but make sure you leave the phone off the hook. Click the door to get back to the daytime office. Click the Deutsch Master painting to get a clothing item.
- Head to Strong Borneo for the last bullet (use the metal detector between the wet patch and the boat) and the last manual page (use the knife on the trees)
- Have a look at the Cool Car one more time for the last celebrity name drop.
- Get another branch off the Stickanee tree, and head to Venice. Grab the mustache off Strong Sad on the way through, then go stick your branch in the river for the last merchandise item.
- For an extra laugh, head back to Cutesy Buttons' place and root around in the onions until you find one that's... different. You'll find it near the front right corner- your best bet is to hover the cursor over the corner until the text "bobs" slightly.
 Dangeresque 3 Merchandise
Lots of movie-related merchandising... uh, during the movie, apparently. All are accessible in extended play.
- Perducci-O's Cereal - Pour potion or soda on the Stickanee tree (in extended play, you can give the second soda to Pom Pom again for another potion)
- Dangeresque Doll - Throw the rock at the bottles at The Club
- Killingyouguy Lunchbox - Dip a branch from the Stickanee tree into the river at the World Locations. (If you've used your branch, you can get another.)
- Renaldo Fun Sheets - Shoot at the "city limits" sign nearest to Brainblow City Prison (Bubs')
 Space Circus Manual Pages
Once again, Strong Bad has managed to lose his game manual all over the place, this time for the game Space Circus Catastrophe. All are accessible in extended play (except for the Cover Page in the Wii version).
- Cover Page - Click on the center panel of the puzzle in the catacombs after taking the heart.
- Character Page - Click the top tailfin of the ruby rocket (shows up as "???")
- Star Map - Cut the plants in Strongborneo with the Large Knife
- Secret Code - Use the picture of Dangeresque and Sultry Buttons on the computer in the Secret Lab
 Personalized Bullets
For once in SBCG4AP, the metal detector actually detects metal. Use the metal detector in the following locations to find a bullet signed by each of the four bad guys. All are accessible in extended play.
- Sultry's - Cutesy's house, near her flowers
- Diamonicle's - Strongborneo, between the boat and the wet area
- Killingyouguy's - By the cool car
- Perducci's - Tokyo in standard play, or Venice in extended play, near Strong Sad
Dangeresque 3 has no less than seven clothing items to find, along with the usual bonus item and hidden shirt. All are accessible in extended play.
- Monocle: Click on the left-most tuft of grass at the jail, while Diamonocle is present.
- Fedora: Click on the hat hanging on the left-hand wall at the old club.
- Top Hat: Hit the whale with the rock, then aim your nunchuck gun at it to knock the box off the roof of the Snap Shak, which contains the hat.
- Boots: Click on the smallest box in the catacombs after you knock out the monster.
- Underwear: Shoot the tube above the airlock at the Space Station.
- Suit Jacket: In extended play, click on the chair in the office to enter the dream sequence. Take the phone off the hook and return to the normal office (through the door or with the map) where clicking on the rightmost painting (the Deutsch Master painting) will award the jacket.
- French Mustache: Click on Strong Sad's mustache in extended play
- Dangeresque Too shades: Achieve an Awesomeness Level of "Codename: Awesome!"
- Green Bearalope shirt: Walk beneath the door in the Snap Shak.
 Characters Nunchucked
Strong Bad can't resist putting his gun to good use. Score points for nunchucking each character in the movie. Many are accessible in extended play, but a number are not, so a good rule of thumb is to nunchuck a character the moment you first see them, before you do anything else. Dangeresque Too, in particular, may only be nunchucked at the very beginning, before opening the door for Cutesy Buttons, giving a very small window of opportunity. The ones in bold must be done before extended play
- Renaldo (Coach Z, office or Strong Borneo)
- Dangeresque Too (Homestar, office)
- Cutsey Buttons (Marzipan, office)
- Professor Experimento (Pom Pom, lab)
- Diamonacle (Bubs, prison)
- Killingyouguy (Strong Mad, club or the car chase scene)
- Perducci (King of Town, club)
- Dadgeresque (Senor Cardgage, Venice)
- Catacombs Monster (Strong Sad, catacombs)
- Kidnapping Victim (Poopsmith, catacombs)
- Sultry Buttons (Marzipan, Paris, after the flower has been left for her)
- Informant (Strong Sad, any world location)
- Uzi Bazooka (Homestar, sun)
- Craig (The Cheat, sun)
 Celebrity Name Drops
Score awesomeness for dropping as many celebrity names into general conversation as you can. Or six, anyway. Save for the last, all of these must be done during standard play.
- Use the phone right after the game starts, you'll phone THE COMMISSIONER from Sam & Max.
- Click on the stick before you pluck the flower, you'll hear that Dangeresque framed the LORAX for murder.
- Talk meanly to Diamonocle when he's in prison - Dangeresque threatens to send him to TRI-LAMBDA.
- Show up at the club, and listen to Perducci explain rock, paper, bacarat, which Dangeresque misinterprets as BACHARACH (Burt).
- Give Professor Experimento the ruby for the rocket (allegedly, Pom Pom bubbles out "THE MANDRELL SISTERS", though, of course, it's impossible to tell).
- In extended play, click on the cool car, you will see that the voice of the autopilot was going to have been provided by BILLY DEE WILLIAMS.
 Out & Spit Takes
Any movie has its share of bloopers, usually only in the DVD extras. In this case, some of them make it into the movie. The first three must be done during standard play, but the remainder are only accessible during extended play.
- Use the scissors on Marzipan in the office (before you get her to turn around)
- Run back and forth in front of Marzipan in the garden (she will eventually mispronounce your name).
- In Ireland, click on the podium, then talk to Strong Sad about it.
- Look at the office paintings in extended play
- Look at the office paintings in extended play again
- Look at the office paintings in extended play a third time
- Talk to Professor Experimento in extended play
- Talk to Professor Experimento in extended play again
- Talk to Professor Experimento in extended play a third time
- Look at the Ruby Rocket in extended play
- Look at Uzi Bazooka in extended play
- Talk to Renaldo in extended play
- Click on Craig in extended play
 Space Circus Catastrophe
Score 15,000 points to get green status