Talk:Limozeen Live! - 27 Mar 2008
From Homestar Runner Wiki
The capitalization aside, I don't think this (limozeen show) is the best location for the article. From the preview, tdougland's channel, and other places, I think that the official name of the concert is "Limozeen Live!" Hence, I propose that this page be moved to Limozeen Live! - 27 Mar 2008, and Limozeen Live! be reserved for a redirect to this page. The current page there should be moved to Limozeen Live! (practice) (or something similar). We should move on this quickly, so please share your thoughts if you have any... Trey56 15:26, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed. With the full concert now available, we need to have unique names for both wbwolf (t | ed) 15:44, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
 Possible Real-World References
"Women and Men" is also a song by They Might Be Giants on their album Flood. Could the Limozeen song (at least its name) be a reference to it? And Strong Bad's (or Larry's, or Matt's) line describing Fhqwhgads, "It's an oldie...at least it's an oldie where I come from." right away reminded me of what Marty (Michael J. Fox) said in Back to the Future. Do these count? Homestar-Winner (talk) 18:14, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
- Don't forget that later Strong McDoo said that "fhgwhgads" was a "blues riff in B," etc. also from Back to the Future.— Bassbone (TALK CONT) 06:25, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
- I think we're going to need separate pages for all the songs in this show. Some the lyrics are changed and there are some references, as you mentioned, to debate. — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 20:58, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
 Additional Band Members
- I'm pretty sure those are the members of Y-O-U. Other than that, I have no idea. —Zelinda 22:54, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
Gary Palaroncini was played by J. Christopher Arrison, not a member of Y.O.U. Limozeen's keyboardist was played by Mark Bencuya, the newest member of Y.O.U.
- I think one thing that would be helpful is who played which character at the show so they can be properly document that information. Right now we have:
These are correct.
Out of curiosity who played Schenkel McDoo? -18.104.22.168
- That was also Matt, just wearing a different wig. --phlip TC 12:38, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Makes sense, how else would he pull off Strong Bad's appearance? -22.214.171.124
Someone should add the sloshy clips to this page. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBGGCx5HuFA
- What is this "sloshy" clip from? Is it really Y-O-U? Did they open the Limozeen show this way? Johnny Baby 16:46, 17 April 2008 (UTC)
- Better yet, why is it not mentioned in the article? SBE-mail Checker Dan 00:24, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
 What would be nice
Is to have some sort of general description of what happened there. Why is Strong Bad's voice in that guy's body, why is his voice so bad, how was it set up, how did they introduce themselves. Are we just waiting on someone who was there to help or what? -JamesDean 22:13, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- "Why was Strong Bad's voice in that guy's body"? Did you seriously ask that? It's because he's Matt Chapman, who does the voice of Strong Bad, of course! Did you not recognize him without the cardboard tube? --Jay (Talk) 22:15, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- NO REALLY? I thot strongbad was a real person!!!
- in one of the videos strongbad said something about how he rocked out so hard that he ended up in this swede's body... so some kind of explanation along those lines might be nice, I don't know the whole story. -JamesDean 04:42, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
- It's in the Trogdor video, I'll try to figure out what he said. -126.96.36.199
- So can anyone provide any sort of transcript as to the general overview of the show? -JamesDean
- As for the rest of your questions, his voice is a bit bad because he'd been screaming at the top of his lungs all night. As for set up, i have no idea. The band introduced themselves in Living It Up, half-way through the concert. SBE-mail Checker Dan 21:09, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
 Band and person names
In the clip for "Because It's Midnite", Larry says: "My name's Larry, by the way, but that's okay. People call me Limozeen all the time." My first thought was that this was an (unintentional) reference to Hootie and the Blowfish, specifically Darius "Stop Calling Me Hootie" Rucker. Does it work?
 Guitar Tabbing
Helloz! I was wondering if someone could post the guitar tabs for Moving Very Slowly and Colorin'. If someone could do that, i'd be happy. Thanks! I ahve no sig yet, but... Homsar R.
 Song Pages
Why don't all the songs have their own pages? What makes Showdown and Women & Men so special? Today is Alright 4 2Nite has a page, but not the full lyrics.
- Because some of the songs come from toons, and we don't have enough info about them to make them their own article. The ones that have an article were released in the Strong Bad Sings CD. Although now that I look at it, the article will benefit from piped links to that particular part of the toon's script with the song lyrics. — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 05:36, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
- BUT, we don't have complete lyrics for Brain Sister, Colorin, Living it up, ect. 188.8.131.52 17:14, 8 April 2010 (UTC)