From Homestar Runner Wiki
Gold seems to frequently entice the greed of the people of Free Country, USA, especially Strong Bad, who seems to have an obsession with gold and the wealth it brings. Usually, it is only mentioned, wished for, or illustrated. Only occasionally is real gold actually seen in Free Country, USA.
- In Search of the Yello Dello Commentary — Homestar claims that in Pitfall, the group had found a couple bags of gold, among other things.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — While searching for a Decemberween present, Homestar throws a pair of gold oven mitts that are embroidered with the letters "SB".
- Email credit card — One of the things to buy on the_coolest_stuff_ever.COM is a golden limousine.
- Email your friends — Strong Bad whacks Bubs and The King of Town on the head with a gold record, labeled "Everybody to the Limit".
- A Decemberween Pageant — Dr. Christmas needs 50 bags of gold, but The King of Town says that famine has ruined the town's gold.
- Email marzipan — One of the images in The Cheat's music video for Marzipan's song Oh yeah yeah is a shirt with a gold necklace.
- Email privileges — The Cheat becomes a Medallion Gold Plus Club member.
- Email sibbie — Strong Bad rewards Strong Mad with a gold star.
- Strong Bad's Character Video — Strong Bad says he only accepts gold nuggets as payment.
- Teen Girl Squad Menu — One of Cheerleader's possible shirts reads "solid gold".
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Coach Z is holding out for cookies with gold-plated chocolate chorps.
- Email couch patch — Strong Bad tries to hide all his "Aztec gold", before he realizes that the gold is just a bunch of oil filters.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad dismisses the plain chocolates as "fool's gold".
- Email replacement — Strong Bad recalls owning a throne with golden nuggets on it.
- Peasant's Quest — Referring to the chicken feed as gold yields a response from the game, telling you that it's just chicken feed. Also, the description for the chicken feed reads "Woah! Gold nuggets! Oh wait...This is just chicken feed."
- Shopping for Danger — Gunhaver suspects Blue Laser is going to use his savings at Price Style to turn babies into gold.
- That A Ghost — Old-Timey Strong Bad wants to march around in gold pants.
- Email rock opera — The word "gold" from "privileges" is repeated, and a pile of gold bars is seen.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — In Level 3.1, Stinkoman must collect 20 nuggets to clear the level, and in Level 5, 1-Up turns to gold when you finish the level.
- Email boring (really) — While hyperactive, Strong Sad claims to have struck gold on an alien spaceship.
- Email space program — The mission of SBASAF is to take 15 Earth dollars in space, which will age to $1 million in the form of three gold bars.
- Email pop-up — "Cat", spoke Anne, "Wash!", one of the books by Beverly Sportsinterviews, received the "Gold Circle" award. Also, one of the pages of the pop-up book features "The Cheato Bandito" stealing all of "Senor Muybueno's" gold.
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — One of the items needed to complete the game is a small amount of gold coins.
- Strongest Man in the World — The winner of the contest is awarded the Golbol, a gold bowl-shaped trophy.
- Email what I want — One of the gifts you should not buy is an Eh! Steve! soiled gold ornament.
- Email pet show — Homestar won a gold best in sheen trophy.
- Most in the Graveyard — Homestar is convinced that finding The Goblin at midnight will enable the Goblin to spin their Halloween candy into gold.
- Email independent — Strong Bad assumes that the scale for which movie stars work in independent films is "a solid gold scale, with both sides perfectly balanced with gold bricks."