Best/Worst X Ever
From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from Worst X Ever)
 Best X Ever
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Homestar Runner, at the same time as Strong Bad's exclamation (see also below), is heard saying, "This is the best Decemberween ever!"
- The Cheat Theme Song — After watching the video for The Cheat's theme song, Homestar exclaims, "This is the best video game I've ever played!"
- Email your friends — Strong Bad proclaims, "this is the best email I've ever received".
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Bad calls his Homestar Runner costume "the best costume ever".
- TROGDOR! — When a level is beaten, Strong Bad will occasionally be heard saying, "Ohh... this is the best game I've ever played."
- Email different town — Strong Bad tries to come up with "the best thing ever", but his broken imagination only brings "beef stew" to mind.
- Email virus — Right before the virus infects her, Marzipan tells Strong Mad, "that's the best stack of VHS tapes I ever..."
- Email best thing — After Limozeen's instruments are turned into Italian noodles by Bozar, Mary Palaroncini (as he is eating the noodles) says, "This is the best show ever, guys!" Also, the premise of the email is Strong Bad declaring the pilot episode of Limozeen: But They're In Space! to be the best thing he's ever seen, done, or eaten.
- Bug In Mouth Disease — Strong Bad says that, during a commercial break, he made "the best omelette ever".
- Stinkoman 20X6 — In Level 6, before reaching the boss, Stinkoman says, "This is the best vacation ever!"
- Weclome Back — After failing to sell any baloney sandwiches over the summer, Bubs still felt "it was pretty much [his] best summer ever".
- Email yes, wrestling — Strong Bad calls the email's greeting, "the best sentence ever written".
- Email licensed — Homestar, referring to the fact that he just got hit by a shower of broken glass from a piñata, says, "That junk was still my best birthdays ever."
- Strong Bad Gameways — Strong Bad, after following the Wii safety instructions, declares it's "the best game [he's] never played".
- SBCG4AP Dev Blog — In his May 21 2008 entry, Strong Bad writes that he's playing a game on the Atari Lynx, the "Best Handheld Ever Man".
- The Baloneyman — Referring to Strong Sad's book stand, Homestar tells Strong Sad, "this is the best idea you've ever had".
- Behind The Bad Chapter 1: The New Hire — In anticipation for starting his job at Telltale Games, Strong Bad declares it's the "best job [he's] ever had".
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad vandalizes one of Strong Sad's albums into "the best album cover idea ever".
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Dangeresque calls Dangeresque Too's sunglasses "the second best sunglasses ever".
- Best Caper Ever — As referred to in the short's title, Strong Bad and The Cheat somehow manage to pull off their "best caper ever", even though they can't remember exactly what they did.
- Email independent — Upon discovering that he can change the background on the Compé, Strong Bad states "Oh, best thing ever! Best thing ever!" and then quickly mumbles "This is the best thing ever!"
- Email dictionary — After flipping through an endless "see also" loop in Strong Bad's dictionary, Homestar describes the text as "the best choose my own adventure [he's] ever play-read".
 Worst X Ever
- In Search of the Yello Dello New Version — After mistakenly assuming that Homestar killed the Yello Dello, Marzipan proclaims, "This is the worst birthday I've ever had."
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Homestar upsets Strong Bad by getting him the Deep Impact DVD for the third year in a row, to the point where Strong Bad exclaims, "This is the worst Decemberween ever!" (see also above)
- Email island — Strong Bad calls the island (upon which he and Homestar are stranded) the "worst deserted island ever".
- TROGDOR! — When Trogdor gets sworded by the knights, Strong Bad will sometimes say, "Aw, this is the worst game I've ever played!"
- Email replacement — Strong Bad calls one of Marzipan's scroll button songs "the worst song I ever heard".
- Experimental Film — During the director's commentary, Strong Sad, perturbed by Strong Bad and Homestar Runner, says, "Ahhh, this is the worst commentary ever!" Homestar agrees by saying, "Worst... commissary... ever."
- Email secret identity — As The King of Town is being booted out of Strong Bad's house, he yells, "Worst mayonnaise party everrrr!"
- Email alternate universe — Strong Bad calls the Dig To China With Your Ears Contest "the second or third to worst contest [he] ever heard of."
- Email road trip — Because Strong Bad ends up stuck in a car rather than going on a road trip, he shouts, "This is the worst road trip ever!"
- Strong Badia the Free — Bubs's badly under-stocked black market was dubbed "the worst black market I have ever seen" according to Strong Bad, after being unable to purchase any organs from it.
- Sbemailiarized! — After Mike Chapman calls Sbemailiarized Entertainment "the future of Strong Bad Emails", Matt Chapman yells, "This is the worst idea you've-".