From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about games played on the Wii. For the game company, see Videlectrix.
Viidelectrix is a series of Videlectrix games designed to be played on the Internet Channel for Nintendo's Wii console. All of the games available on the Viidelectrix menu have been modified for use with the Wii Remote or the mouse pointer and no longer require keyboard input (including Population: Tire, which took both cosmetic changes to its loading screen and instructions and moved the hitbox slightly so the tire bounces off the tip of the Wii "player one" finger). However, you can now play any of the Videlectrix games by plugging a USB Keyboard into your Wii, since the new Wii Browser update supports USB Keyboards.
The page itself appears to be modeled after the Wii Channels interface. The sounds are modeled after those in the Internet Channel (usually played on the Wii Remote's speaker), which normally do not play when scrolling over a button contained in a Flash file.
Date: Sunday, January 28, 2007
Page Title: Viidelectrix
Scrolling Shooter Games Menu Title: Wii Games
Scrolling Shooter Games Menu Description: "OLD GAMES MADE FOR WII! WAVE IT ALL AROUND!"
 Available Games
- Secret Collect.
- Kid Speedy Version 1.TWII
- Population: Tire
- TROGDOR! (Released March 12, 2007; removed March 13, 2007)
- Duck Guardian One (Released March 12, 2007; removed March 13, 2007)
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (Read "Coming soon to WiiWare" since April 10, 2008; "Out now on WiiWare" since August 11, 2008)
The menu has displayed "More to come" since 2007.