From Homestar Runner Wiki
Toilets are an item that have frequently appeared in the Homestar Runner universe, in many differing shapes and forms. Although toilets were mentioned early on in such instances as Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 1.0 and halloweener, they didn't appear anywhere on the site until late '02.
- Email kids' book (Easter egg) — Strong Bad modified a trophy to resemble a toilet in his parody book Strumstar Hammer, referred to as a "comode".
- Email for kids — A toilet is drawn by Strong Bad in the background for his kids' show.
- Email the facts — A clay toilet appeared in Strong Mad's claymation cartoon, Doug the Dino.
- Shopping for Danger — A toilet is seen in Blue Laser's bathroom.
- Halloween Fairstival — A toilet is seen in Coach Z's locker room, which Coach Z pronounces as "terlet".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 — Port-O-John is a portable toilet.
- Email candy product — Strong Bad is seen in the bathroom (presumably sitting on a toilet) and reading a newspaper.
- Email unnatural — Bubs grows to gargantuan size when he accidentally flushes himself down the toilet. In an Easter egg, Strong Bad can be seen trying the same thing.
- Sketchbook — The entry for 5 May 2007 shows an alligator in a toilet, holding a piece of paper.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 13 — A French toilet crushes Cheerleader with a plunger.
- Email hiding — A toilet appears in Strong Bad's bathroom.
- Jibblies 2 — The Horrible Painting has a urinal in his kitchen inside the picture.
- 2 Part Episode: Part 1 — Reynold's "office" contains a toilet.
- 2 Part Episode: Part 2 — The toilet from Part 1 makes another appearance. Gunhaver admires its green water. Also, the beginning of the episode states that the episode was "written on the john" by A. Chimendez.
 Toilets mentioned but not seen
- A Decemberween Pageant — Strong Sad appeared to be "up-chucking" in a stall.
- Ballad of The Sneak — The Kaiser can be seen coming out of a latrine.
- Email video games — The email intro is "Email is like a prison. A prison with no walls... and no toilet."
- A Folky Tale — Coach Z claimed that Saddy Dumpington's name sounded like a "terlet".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — One of the stirring utensils Homestar can earn is a "terlet brush".
- Happy Hallow-day — While looking for Halloween night, Strong Bad says he's going to interrogate the toilet.
- Hremail 2000 — One of Homestar's shoe puppets threatens the other with hard labor in his "toilet mine".