From Homestar Runner Wiki
Showering is an activity that the characters of the Homestar Runner universe often do, or refrain from doing.
- Main Page 14 — The main page is set inside a shower.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — The alien guy is seen showering.
- In Search of the Yello Dello Deleted Scenes — Coach Z's "office" is in the shower.
- Email invisibility — Strong Bad says he needs to take a shower after imagining being sat on by Strong Mad.
- Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits — during the song, "Let's get started on doing all those awesome things I suggested", Strong Bad asks "What'd you do, take a shower?"
- Email flashback — During Strong Bad's story, Coach Z says "I'ma go shower up!"
- Email garage sale — Strong Sad says he feels like he needs a chemical shower after talking to Senor Cardgage.
- Email trading cards — Coach Z has a card that claims he's a "Showering Expert".
- Email theme song — One of the college pennants during the CGNU E-Niversity ad is "Shower".
- KOT's VOQPCS! — The King of Town asks The Poopsmith if he has tried showering, and later pairs him up with a shower for a game of football.
- One Two, One Two — Strong Bad sings in the shower.
- Jibblies 2 — Coach Z tries to hide from the Horrible Painting in the shower, but it ends up inside with him.
- Email environment — Coach Z advertises his famous "Sog Dog" in the shower.
- Homestar Ruiner — Homestar showers to remove the onion stench from his body.
- Email hremail3184 — Coach Z showers in the spit Strong Bad produces while describing explosions.
 Not Showering
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 9 — The Ugly One says that she can stop showering after Cheerleader gets Driver's Ed'ed dead.
- Email record book — Coach Z holds the record for longest showerless streak (65 days, 3 hours, and 42 minutes), but Strong Bad comments that the figure is outdated, and that Coach Z has probably surpassed that by several fortnights.
- Biz Cas Fri 2 — Strong Bad says that Homestar Runner apparently didn't want to remember to take a shower, adding that he smells "like wet tech support with onions".
- Commandos in the Classroom — Next week's lesson, #5, is "LISTEN YOU GUYS, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO START SHOWERING EVERYDAY".
- Email hygiene — Coach Z claims he thought the shower heads in the locker room where he lives were his "drippy, broken speakers".
- Trudgemank — Peacey P tells Taranchula, "Maybe some of y'all fellas can maybe think about taking a shower somethin' next time before ya come up in here. Stank!"