From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the identities Strong Bad assumed in the email secret identity. For the Strong Bad Email, see secret identity.
 Strong Bad
 The Poopsmith (?)
At the beginning of the email, Strong Bad claims to be The Poopsmith in disguise, incorrectly implying that the two of them have never been seen in the same place at the same time. He also claims that the famous pile of whatsit is actually a smoldering pile of cash... covered in whatsit. Strong Bad's scam is quickly brought to a halt when The Poopsmith pokes him with his shovel in the Computer Room. An Easter egg during this scene allows one to see a cross between The Poopsmith and Strong Bad.
 Tip Tappers
Tip Tappers, an expensive briefcase carrier, is Strong Bad's secret identity for when he is "on tour". He uses this identity when he wants to check into a hotel and not be bothered by legions of fans. He checks into Bubs' Motor Lodge under this name, adding "unless some girl asks what room Strong Bad's in. And she's at least a seven out of ten, or six if she's naked."
 Vance Mudgeman
Vance "Daddy" Mudgeman is the identity Strong Bad uses when he visits his secret second family in a trailer home in Broiter Grove. As Vance, he wears a grease-stained shirt and has stubble on his face. He only seems to watch TV while kids play elsewhere in the house. He claims the kids love him, but he frequently yells at them and threatens to smack them if they misbehave. "You gotta be firm."
 Cara Carabowditbowdit
Under the "pseudoname" Cara Carabowditbowdit, Strong Bad writes the advice column for Scarfgirl, a popular woman's magazine. He attempts to make the girls of the world "cooler for all us dudes". His disguise is a brown wig with a skull and bone on it. Cara encourages her readers to play more explodey video games (not the girly kind where you pretend to be a dog or a frog) — she claims that this will make your guy stop talking about his ex. The response is signed "Eat a steak: Cara Carabowditbowdit" Marzipan thinks Cara doesn't know what she's talking about, and she disapproves of her "pseudoname". Homestar Runner thinks that Marzipan is jealous because Cara gets all the hot boys. Cara's hairstyle is a costume item available from the start in Homestar Ruiner.
 Other Characters
Other characters were revealed to have secret identities in Bubs' Motor Lodge Registry, viewable in an Easter egg.
|Pseudonym||Type of Room Requested||Payment Status||Suspected Identity||Clues|
|mr. allan poe||one double||PAID!||Strong Sad||His love of poetry and similarly dark demeanor. Posted avatar of poet in his weblog. His size also would require a larger bed.|
|mr. boyardee||one king||PAID!||The King of Town||A food-related name, requesting a "king"-sized bed.|
|mr. chamberlain||posh suite||COMPED!||Pom Pom||His different town self was an ABA basketball, and Wilt Chamberlain was a basketball player who went on to coach in the ABA. Both are known for being popular with women.|
|mr. tesmacher||one grill||PENCIL SHAVINGS!||The Cheat||Has a similar lot in life as the pseudonym's origin (see References below). Lives in a grill, and has convinced Bubs that pencil shavings are legal tender. "Tesmacher" is an anagram of "Mesr. Cheat".|
|ms. cousteau||queen suite||PAID!||Marzipan||She's the only girl, she requested a queen suite and she takes the name of a famous environmentalist.|
|mr. five freddy||smelly cot||DISCO TAPE!||Coach Z||Picked a hip-hop star's name, once asked Marzipan for a disco tape and has questionable hygiene.|
|mr. dee williams||one racecar bed||PAID TWICE!||Homestar Runner||Aside from being explicitly stated in the toon, Homestar once bought a racecar bed and this wouldn't be the first time he's overpaid for something.|
- "mr. allan poe" refers to 19th century poet Edgar Allan Poe.
- "mr. boyardee" refers to Chef Boyardee, who is famous for his line of pre-cooked, ready to re-heat Italian foods.
- "mr. chamberlain" most likely refers to basketball star Wilt Chamberlain.
- "mr. tesmacher" is a reference to Lex Luthor's secretary, Eve Teschmacher, in the 1978 Superman: The Movie.
- "ms. cousteau" most likely refers to either Jacques Cousteau (a famous French oceanographer) or to his widow Francine Cousteau.
- "mr. five freddy" refers to Fab Five Freddy, the first hip-hop VJ by hosting the MTV music video show entitled "Yo! MTV Raps".
- "mr. dee williams" refers to Billy Dee Williams, who played Lando Calrissian in the original Star Wars films. (Homestar previously mentioned Lando Calrissian in Halloween Potion-ma-jig.)