Kicking The Cheat
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the running gag. For the game, see Kick The Cheat. For the talking doll, see Store Toys.
Despite the fact Homestar Runner was the first to do so in the Original Book, kicking The Cheat has become a habit of Strong Bad's, though Homestar Runner still kicks The Cheat from time to time. This phenomenon originated in little animal, where the senders asked Strong Bad what he would do if a little animal came up to him. Strong Bad then proceeded to kick The Cheat. In caper, Strong Bad makes light of his tendency to kick The Cheat, who doesn't seem to appreciate his joking. However, Strong Bad later admits in do over that he regrets kicking The Cheat in little animal. This act of cruelty toward the little guy eventually found itself as a plush toy and game.
- Original Book — Homestar kicks The Cheat out from under Strong Bad's pile of grapes so that Pom Pom wins the contest.
- Email little animal — Strong Bad kicks The Cheat to answer the question asked in Ashley and Anthony's email.
- Email the show — Strong Bad wants to see how The Show "measures up to [him] kicking The Cheat into Strong Sad with the chicken pox." Afterwards, he claims that kicking The Cheat would have been "comedic gold compared to that mish-mash". However, The Cheat is not actually kicked in this email, to The Cheat's own surprise.
- Email caper — Strong Bad teases The Cheat by asking if he can kick him for "old times' sake."
- Email replacement — Strong Bad orders Homestar to give The Cheat a "swift kick in The Cheat". Later, he alludes to "Kickin' Cheats 'til the day I die."
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — Strong Bad kicks The Cheat into The King of Town's moat.
- DVD Menu of strongbad_email.exe Disc One — Strong Bad kicks The Cheat into Strong Sad.
- Email do over — Strong Bad says that he "always felt a little bad about kicking The Cheat in email 23."
- Email lady...ing — Strong Bad kicks The Cheat out of the wrestling ring to try to impress Marzipan.
- Email pop-up — The Strong Bad pop-up book includes a page in which Strong Bad kicks The Cheat (or more accurately, Senor Muybueno kicks the Cheato Bandito). This was referred to as "Kicking The Cheat Lite" because it had only half the chance of rabies.
- Strongest Man in the World — Homestar uses The Cheat as a hackeysack, then bicycle kicks him to oblivion in this remake of the Original Book.
- Where's The Cheat? (game) — Upon finding The Cheat, Strong Bad kicks him repeatedly for some unknown reason.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — The Homestar Runner kicks The Sneak after the latter delivers a telegram.
- Email your edge — Strong Bad attemps to kick The Cheat in the dark hole, but The Cheat moves, causing Strong Bad to fall.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad can kick The Cheat into the dryer anytime he passes through the Laundry Room. The Cheat always manages to find his way out of the dryer by the next time Strong Bad enters the room. During the party, Strong Bad also states that he will kick everyone out, "except for The Cheat. I'll just kick him."
- Strong Badia the Free — During the cutscenes of the strategy game, Homestar may kick his opponents, including The Cheat.
- Baddest Of The Bands — Bubs reminisces about when he and Coach Z used to rap about causing trouble, and they are seen kicking The Cheat. This also appears in the preview for it in Strong Badia The Free.
- Dangeresque: Puppet Squad — Homestar as Dangeresque Too kicks The Cheat as Szechuan Steve off of a building.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — In the exciting climax, Strong Bad as Dangeresque kicks The Cheat as Craig into an Airlock (actually the dryer), forcing him into space.
- Kick-A-Ball — When The Cheat attempts to kick the kickball, both the ball and The Cheat go flying in a similar arc, implying that The Cheat "kicked" himself.