From Homestar Runner Wiki
Using ingredients both edible and inedible, characters in the Homestar Runner universe create culinary concoctions— mixtures of foods not usually found together. Results range from the delightful to the disgusting. Completed concoctions are then usually consumed by said characters. Often, the concoctions use foods that are running gags in themselves, such as chocolate. Some also include inedible items, such as light bulbs or lumps of coal.
- Bronco Trolleys are made from Triscuits, peanut butter, and an orange slice with the peel intact.
- Suudsu is made from skim milk and gummy bears.
- Piemonade, also known as p-nade, is composed of a slice of pie stuck in a glass of lemonade with lots of ice cubes in it and a lemon wedge on the side.
- There are three chocolate desserts in bottom 10, all of which contain successively more outrageous chocolate items
- "Chocolardiac Arrest" — a chocolate gelatin dessert topped with a chocolate whipped cream.
- "This Brownie Might Kill You" — "Chocolardiac Arrest" topped with more chocolate, including ice cream with a cherry on top, wafers, sauce and a nut bar.
- "Chocozuma's Revenge" — "This Brownie Might Kill You" topped with many other forms of chocolate, including a still-wrapped brownie and a Jell-O pudding cup. Part of the dessert also reaches outside the plate.
- Strong Bad tricks Coach Z into eating a bowl of sour cream and The Cheat hair in secret recipes.
- The Poopsmith's second cake from big white face contains beans, fortune cookies, Chinese food, grapes, Golden Grahams cereal, ice cubes, lemon slices, and a Swiss Cake Roll.
- The Meet Marshie commercial shows four different marshmallow concoctions:
- Breakfast — a plate of marshmallows covered with maple syrup and butter
- Lunch — a plate of marshmallows covered with slices of tomatoes. Beside it are salt and pepper respectively branded "7" and "3".
- Munch — a plate of Fluffy Puffs with nails through them. There are three D batteries around it.
- Pinner — a plate where the marshmallows are wearing a hat and eyepatch, smoking a cigar.
- The SBLOUNSKCHED! Bar contains a gaseous cloud of marshmallow vapor, globules of semi-solid licorice colloid, a channel of liquid nougat, a crispity cookety log, rich and creamy pepperoni, tiny bowls of crispy puffed rice cereal, and Boring Brown Chocolate.
- "The Poopsmiths Super Deluxe You-Know-What Cookies" contain "You-know-what", along with common cookie ingredients; the recipe is given as a reward for a perfect score on the Homestar Quiz.
- Homestar Runner attempts to make a real fruit smoothie out of avocado and "total load" brand protein shake mix, using a blender that already had a Game Boy in it, in alternate universe.
- Homestar Runner combines several unlikely ingredients to make Marzipan's Halloween potion in Halloween Potion-ma-jig.
- Coach Z spikes a bowl of punch with Listerine in senior prom.
- Bubs sells a "Gumball Surprise" baloney sandwich from his Baloney Sammich Truck in Weclome Back.
- Homestar Runner eats a lightbulb sandwich in theme song.
- The King of Town tells about his "Last Three Items in the Pantry Special!", which consists of onion salt, hot sauce, and lumps of coal in Decemberween Short Shorts.
- Coach Z pays The Cheat for his animation of Rap Song with a slice of chin strap pizza, consisting simply of a chin strap on a slice of pizza.
- Marzipan lists the ingredients for "Marzipan's Famous Thanksgiving Faux-ducken" — millet, bulgur, meatless veggie nuggets, tempeh, bean curd, fakin bacon, and a pair of hemp toddler pants — on her Thanksgiving TV program in Toikey TV.
- In Homestar Ruiner, Bubs sells coupons for free Chocolate Covered Organic Packing Peanuts.
- In Fan Costumes 2015, an advertisement appears for Blubb-O's "Thick or Treat Burger". It appears to consist of a Thick-N-Nasty with Halloween candy in it.