From Homestar Runner Wiki
This user almost NEVER uses the wiki. You can find him on YouTube here.
- I'm back!
 Likes and Dislikes
- Favorite Email- winter pool
- Favorite Character- The Cheat
- Favorite Short- No Hands on Deck
- Favorite Holiday Toon- Jibblies 2
- Favorite Toon- Welcome Back
- Favorite Main Page- Main Page 25
- Favorite Place(s)- Carrot and Kazoo Hill and Club Technochocolate
- Favorite Computer- Lappy 486
- Favorite Song- Everybody Knows It
- Favorite Cheat Commando- Flashfight
- Favorite Reject- Trivia Time
- Hated Email- the paper
- Hated Character- Marshie
- Hated Toon- Kick the Can
- Hated Main Page- Main Page 2
- Hated Holiday Toon- A Holiday Greeting
- Hated Short- Trudgemank
- Hated Place- Peasantry
- Hated Computer- Tandy 400
- Hated Song- Poot Slap
- Hated Cheat Commando- Fox Face and Gunhaver
- Hated Reject- Homeschool Winner
 My Name
My name is a song hidden in Windows XP. The song is very strange to me. Listen to it and find out. The easiest way to find it is to click "Start" then "Run." after that type in "Media" (without the quotation marks) and then choose ONESTOP, onestop, or Onestop. Town and Flourish are good too. The hard way is this:
- Go to My Computer
- Go to the C Drive
You will be asked if you want to view the folders contents because the files in there hold your computer together. DO NOT DELETE A FILE. You will do this throughout.
- Go to WINDOWS
- Go to MEDIA
- Select Onestop
That's it. Also, if you click "Start" then "Run" and type in "c:\windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma" without quotes, you will find the music that played when Windows XP was installed.
 Quotes I Like
Some may not be completely accurate.
- The Paper-Preeow World!
- Strong Bad-I'm sorry mam. Free bagels just happened.
- The Poopsmith-Hello!
- Who Said What Now Game-The Poopsmith has taken a vow of silence.
- Bubs-My name Cornbread!
- Homsar-I think these Easter pants are gettin way too tight!
- The Homestar Runner-What?
- Strong Sad-What?
- Homestar-Coach Z's been drinking Listerine.
- I don't like anything the King of Town says.
- Crackotage-I'm also thankful for this lime.
- Old-Timey Marzipan-But I'm suh, suh, suh, suh scared.
- The Homestar Runner-I read that a ghost.
- Stinkoman-Are you asking for some type of birthday challenge!?
 Totaka's Song
A big intrest of mine is Totaka's Song. This is a short song created by Kazumi Totaka, the sound director for some Nintendo games and the voice of Yoshi. Below are a few links to either the song or information. Also, if you have information about it being found in Wii Sports or Super Smash Bros. Brawl, that would be awesome. Let me know on my talk page.
- Animal Crossing E-Reader Card
- Totaka's Song Guide
- Download the mp3 of the song in the game "X" (Japan Only)
- Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
 Favorites (outside of homestarrunner.com)
- Old Movie- The Ghost and Mr. Chicken
- New Movie- Over the Hedge
- Book- The Hostile Hospital
- TV Show- Sanford and Son
- Song- Princes of the Universe
 Signature 3.0
 Why I Joined
I wanted to know more about the website. On other websites I've been to, some content is only for members and I did not want to join. I figured there would be exclusive content on this wiki. Hopefully I could help to make the wiki better for others. I don't think I can get new screenshots of any characters or toons though. If anybody needs me, just ask. I still don't know how to get a cool signature or a bunch of other things.
- Brundo the Decemberween Yak and the Sword of St. Olaf (I started the article)
- Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance
- Saw Mill
 Cool Users
- Sam the Man - Welcomed me and helped me through some stuff (and for some reason decided to leave the wiki. He probably thought we couldn't handle his awesomeness)
- OptimisticFool- Tought me how to indent
- Trey56- Kept his word and got me an e-doughnut.