From Homestar Runner Wiki
"The punishment is not too bad, eh?"
Butter is one of The King of Town's favorite foods. In fact, he will eat almost anything with butter in its name. Occasionally, other characters also indulge in this fatty food.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand - One of the pictures on the framed sign behind Homestar and Pom Pom is a piece of toast with butter on it.
- Who Said What Now? - The King of Town's quote is "More butter, please."
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats - The three foods available to The King of Town are butterscotch, a Fun Size Butterfinger, and a stick of butter. The butterfinger is also an option to give to Strong Bad.
- Email 3 Wishes - Strong Bad says that if he had three wishes, the third one would be a couple of croissants with butter melting on the top.
- Meet Marshie - Breakfast is represented by syrup topped with a pat of butter.
- Revenge of the King - If you win, The King of Town is lowered into a vat of steaming butter.
- Scroll Button Songs - One of the songs is "The scroll, the scroll, the buttons, the buttons, scrolling so smooth like the butter on a muffin."
- Email suntan - The King of Town steals a bucket of cocoa butter from Strong Bad.
- Email the bet - The King of Town stores cans of Butter-da in his pantry. He states that "they tells [him] not to, but [he] still drinks it!"
- Thy Dungeonman II - In the game, the rat Percy tells you that the "this might kill ye a little" joke is his stale bread and curdled butter.
- Email stupid stuff - Strong Bad claims that saying stupid stuff is Homestar's bread n' butter, or at least his cracker and mustard.
- Stinkomanual - The description for Prudench reads "These skrimps are butterflied and ready to die. Great with butter but I prefer ceviche!"
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 13.2 - The King of Town and The Cheat release an album called "Not Talkin' Bout Butter".
- Thy Dungeonman 3 - While inside the crock pot in the monastery, typing "LOOK KNIFE" yields the response "Looks ready to slather ye with butter."
- Email more armies - The motto for The Municipality is "Honor. Valor. Buttor."
- Email your edge — Strong Bad and The Cheat discuss substituting bacon grease for butter while baking.
- Baddest of the Bands - The King of Town has a lobster in a bucket of butter while performing. After Strong Bad dumps the butter into the fog machine, it creates a buttery cloud. The King of Town then proceeds to eat the buttered bats that result.
- Hremail 62 — Homestar says that he made he made a picture of buttered toast with his brellow crayon.
 See Also