Characters Being Eaten
From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from The Cheat Being Eaten)
Many times the characters of the Homestar Runner Universe have been eaten or suggested that they have been eaten. Most often of these is The Cheat, who has even been mentioned to be edible at various points.
 The Cheat Being Eaten
- Where's The Cheat — Coach Z thinks The King of Town has gone mad with power and is going to eat The Cheat upon seeing the King standing over The Cheat, who was asleep at the time in The King of Town's Grill.
- Email narrator — The film "Lugnut & Squeak", according to Strong Bad, was from the creators of "I'm Surprised Strong Mad Hasn't Eaten The Cheat by Now".
- Email secret recipes — Strong Bad attempts to give the senders of the email a recipe for cooking The Cheat.
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People — When putting on Homestar's Chef Hat, Strong Bad will imitate a cooking show host, saying that they will be making The Cheat L'Orange, a delicacy in East Strong Badia.
- In a Sketchbook entry, it is suggested that The Cheat's nightmares typically consist of him being eaten by The Poopsmith.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — Strong Mad accidentally eats The Cheat along with his Halloween candy. Strong Bad says that The Cheat is eaten by Strong Mad about four times a day (which is how The Cheat is given baths).
 Other Characters Being Eaten
- In the video for Everybody to the Limit, The Cheat-animated Strong Bad gets eaten by a giant whiffle ball with "fhqwhgads" written on it.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 6 — The girls (minus What's Her Face) jump into the Gift Exchange Lion.
- Email secret recipes (Easter Egg) — A book is seen called "So You Want to Cook a Wrestleman?", with a picture of The Cheat putting a lid on a pot with Strong Bad in it on the cover.
- Email keep cool — The King of Town tries to eat Strong Sad.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — The King of Town implies he wants to eat himself when gingerbread Homestar makes mention of such a desire.
- Email winter pool — It is implied that The King of Town eats Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, and The Poopsmith when he saves them from the pool full of red flavored Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — Sickly Sam eats Old-Timey Strong Bad.
- Twenty THANXty Six — Stinkoman and 1-Up go inside Pan Pan.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad says he had a jibblie nightmare where Homestar is a giant cheese blintz, and Marzipan holds Strong Bad at gunpoint and makes him eat Homestar.