From Homestar Runner Wiki
Though no characters consider the King of Town funny or cool at all, Strong Bad is usually the one to bully him. There have been few times where they have gotten along, however.
 Strong Bad bullying the King of Town
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 4.0 — Strong Bad keeps the King's Easy-Bake oven for 3 months, claims the King is leaving prank calls on the machine and asks Marzipan to beat him up.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — Strong Bad says "You got that right!" when the King tries to joke about his Hägar costume by saying "I'm horrible!". Strong Bad later responds to the King's mocking of Strong Bad dressing like a girl two years in a row on Halloween by prompting Strong Mad to punch the government official.
- Email your friends — Strong Bad smashes a gold record on the King's face.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Strong Bad, disguised as Homestar Runner, gives the King a "worst prize" ribbon for entering a pie as opposed to a jack-o-lantern.
- Revenge of The King — The entire game focuses on a battle between Strong Bad and the King.
- If Strong Bad wins, then he lowers the King into a pot of liquid butter, which the King actually doesn't consider to be bad at all.
- Halloween Fairstival — Strong Bad tells the King to shut up in a email way and tells The Cheat to let him die in peace.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad and The Cheat steal the King's crown and Poopsmith.
- Email different town — Strong Bad wishes that the King was buried in a box full of peas, one of the few foods the King hates.
- Email the bet — Strong Bad attempts to crush the King with the Typing Tutor Turbo while having the King blindfolded.
- Email rampage — Strong Bad, while wearing a blanket around his neck and The King's crown, hits the government official over the head with a scepter.
- Email modeling — Strong Bad karate chops the King of Town before getting Pom Pom to take pictures of him.
- Email secret identity — The King of Town enters the Computer Room right after Strong Bad asks if there's a sign asking everyone he hates to enter. Strong Bad jettisons the King out of his house at the end of the email.
- Email disconnected — Strong Body rebels against the King's Municipality.
- Email keep cool — Strong Bad forces the King (and the other characters he hates, namely Homestar and Coach Z) into the pool during a thunderstorm.
- Decemberween Short Shorts — Strong Bad threatens to stuff the King (as a Decemberween stocking) full of coal.
- Email cliffhangers — Strong Bad cuts the rope attaching the King to a cliff, making him fall.
- Email pizza joint — When the King, along with Homestar Runner, log on to the pizz website, Strong Bad burns both of their avatars.
- Email diorama — Strong Bad rips off chunks of the King's beard to use in place of cotton balls as payback for the King eating said cotton balls.
- Jibblies 2 — Strong Bad considers the King as one of the "lame characters".
- Email fan club — Strong Bad writes a story in which the King swallows the entire whatsit pile.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 15.2 — Strong Bad calls the King "stinkwad" after finding out his middle name.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad breaks into the King's castle and steals Homestar's criminal record. He later sets up a trap for the King at Marzipan's House that causes him to fall in a hole and end up in a marriage to the queen of the mole people.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad leads an assault to the King. Then, in order to get the King back in his castle and repeal the email tax, he places a tax on Creamy Ding Snack Cakes, which causes the King to declare war.
- Most in the Graveyard — Strong Bad complains that the King's party sucks. He also mocks the King's Hello Kitty costume, though the King says that he's only dressed as his favorite candy (Hello Kitty erasers).
- Kick-A-Ball — Strong Bad sends the King flying from a catapult after the King strikes out.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad asks Heavy Weapons Guy to "take care" of the King of Town (Strong Bad wanting to shave half his mustache) but Heavy thinks Strong Bad wants him dead.
 Strong Bad refusing to associate with the King of Town
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Strong Bad tries to avoid the King, and finally gives him a dozen eggs and a roll of toilet paper as a bribe to leave him, Strong Mad and The Cheat alone for the rest of "eternity". The King accepts the offer.
- Email the bet — Strong Bad is reluctant to spend a night at the King's castle.
- Email retirement (Easter Egg) — Strong Bad cuts off the second half of the King's performance.
- Strong Badia The Free — At the very beginning, Strong Bad claims that he and The King stay out of each other's business.
 The King of Town refusing to associate with Strong Bad
- haircut — Strong Bad offers the King a haircut, but all he gets is "Nobody touches the 'stache!"
- Homestar Ruiner — In the epilogue, the King refuses to speak to Strong Bad. When Strong Bad tries to speak to him again, all he gets is "SILENCE!"
 The King of Town getting his revenge
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 4.0 — The King asks Marzipan to beat Strong Bad up.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats — The King mocks Strong Bad for cross-dressing two years in a row.
- Revenge of the King — The King tries to destroy Strong Bad's castle.
- If the player loses, the King lowers Strong Bad into a pile of whatsit.
- Email suntan — The King steals Strong Bad's cocoa butter and "Animal Phat".
- Homestar Ruiner — In the epilogue, the King threatens to slap unnecessary taxes and tariffs on Strong Bad if he doesn't leave him alone. Strong Bad considers that as "ominous".
- Strong Badia the Free — The King makes good on the aforementioned threat, taking advantage of Strong Bad's hobby for checking emails by placing a tax on them and then puts him under house arrest. It is revealed that it was all a trick into getting Strong Bad to take the King's castle, while the overeating government official takes control of the House of the Brothers Strong.
 Strong Bad and the King of Town getting along/working together
- Homestarloween Party — After Strong Bad takes his turn telling the story, he hands the flashlight to The King of Town, who then takes his turn.
- The Luau — The King volunteers to help Strong Bad get rid of some leftover marshmallows. However, The King of Town probably just wanted to eat them.
- Email the bet — Strong Bad admits that eating ice cream at the King's castle wasn't so bad (although he plays several pranks anyway).
- Email dangeresque 3 — The King co-stars as Perducci, the main villain in Strong Bad's movie, Dangeresque One: Dangeresque Too?
- Email retirement — Strong Bad lets the King dump pesto on Marzipan.
- Happy Dethemberween — The King is seen at Strong Bad's house watching an animated Decemberween special.
- cliffhangers — Immediately after sending the King and Homsar off a cliff, Strong Bad throws down some snacks for them. The King responds by calling Strong Bad a good friend.
- winter pool — The King rescues Strong Bad and Homestar by drinking red flavored Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance from the swimming pool through a crazy straw to let them out.
- Strong Badia the Free — Despite putting Strong Bad under house arrest, the King gives him the right to bribe him because he would eat anything Strong Bad would offer, whether cooked or raw. Later on, in order for his plan to work, Strong Bad helps the King make his way back to the castle unharmed.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad reluctantly lets the King and Homsar join his band.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — The King once again plays the role of Perducci in the 3rd installment of Strong Bad's film franchise.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad compliments Munchox's tail as pretty cool. He then lets him attack Strong Sad, as Sluushfuund, when he gives the evil wizard/princess scorpion food.
- Kick-A-Ball — Strong Bad lets the King be on his team.