From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Hey, send me some of those Swedish fish. Ooh! And Swedish meatballs."
Scandinavia is a group of countries in northern Europe consisting of Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland. It has been mentioned numerous times in the Homestar Runner body of work.
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats - The King of Town dresses as Hagar the Horrible, a Viking character from the comic strip of the same name.
- Email superhero name - Strong Badman asks for a Danish pastry.
- Email little questions - The email is from Sweden, Strong Bad signs his reply with "Stark Dålig", the Swedish flag appears in the Easter egg, and the Easter egg plays Swedish music.
- Dancin' Bubs - The Swedish music is one of the songs that can be played.
- Everybody to the Limit - The song is performed in Reykjavik, the capital of Iceland.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob - One of the candies you can give to Coach Z and Bubs is Swedish Fish.
- Thy Dungeonman series - Thy Dungeonman wears a Viking helmet.
- Peasant's Quest - The pillow is said to be made of Swedish foam.
- Email cheatday - The Cheat's fake ID says he's a Scandinavian miner called Ilko Skevüld.
- Email pom pom - The Swedish flag appears in an Easter egg.
- Sample of Style - When doing the Strong Mad and Coach Z voices, Matt Chapman mentions Bjorn Borg, a Swedish tennis player.
- Email rock opera - The word "danish" (from Superhero Name) is used in the rock opera.
- Email death metal - Strong Bad says that Scandinavia is the only place left where death metal will get you any girls. Then Strong Bad shows some footage from the Scandinavian band Taranchula.
- Email the chair - Strong Bad says that he doesn't care how Swedish the Styleron Ecochair is.
- Email the movies, Ever and More, Fan Costumes 08, and email dictionary - Homestar Runner wears a Viking helmet.
- Happy Dethemberween - St. Olaf, a Norwegian saint, is mentioned.
- Email buried - The lead singer of Taranchula does an advertisement in his accent.
- Email shapeshifter - Strong Bad says "Swedish deals" and "Norwegian deals".
- Email magic trick - The email is from Sweden.
- Homestar Ruiner - The results of the Free Country USA Race to the End of the Race are sent to Sweden.