From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Pretender of the galaxies!"
Homestar Runner and Strong Bad often create names that end in -face. Strong Bad usually does this to insult people. Homestar usually does it so Strong Bad will think he is cool.
- Email 50 emails — Homestar types "Hey, Crapface!" in reply to an email Strong Bad left displayed on the Compy 386. Also, after Strong Bad's computer crashed, Strong Bad tried to salvage the email by making up an email, signed by "Yours truly, Dumpface."
- Email island — Strong Bad types "I'm sure in real life it would be much more annoying and painful with Dumpface involved" when thinking about if he was stuck on an island with Homestar.
- Teen Girl Squad — What's Her Face is a main character in the comic Strong Bad made.
- Where the Crap Are We? — In an Easter egg, Homestar Runner receives a phone call from "Senator Pencilface".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Homestar attempts to use "Sugarface" as an alias used in a prank call.
- Cheat Commandos — The only female in the show is named Foxface.
- Email replacement — Homestar gets a perfect score in insulting peoples' names by saying "Crapface" for each one, and uses the name again instead of kicking The Cheat.
- Email dangeresque 3 — Dangeresque calls Dangeresque Too "meatball... face... butt".
- Email crying — Strong Bad refers to the sender of the email, DJ Solerous, as "DJ Smoldyface".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 12.2 — Strong Bad pretends to be Goatface while leaving Marzipan a prank call.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — The Ugly One refers to an Exaggerated Strong Bad as "Sir Hotbod Handsomeface".
- Email space program — Strong Bad portrays "Space Captainface", the captain of SBASAF.
- Homestar Ruiner — When calling Marzipan on Homestar's cell phone, Strong Bad, imitating Homestar, calls her lambface.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad responds to a fold with "Impressive folding, somethingface".
 See also