From Homestar Runner Wiki
Goats make many odd appearances in the Homestar Runner universe.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — A mountain goat's head pops out from behind the mountain Homestar Runner is on.
- Audition with Marzipan — A goat's head appears again as an instrument.
- Thorax Corporation — Rode Delabor's page mentions and has an image of "The Mythological Goat of Success".
- Email no loafing — A wood-burning is captioned "The loneliest goat sees the last sunset last...". This sign makes a reappearance in Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People, when Strong Bad points out that the caption is under a picture of a horse rather than a goat.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 12.2 — Strong Bad, under the alias Goatface, asks Marzipan if he can join her Goatface Club. Strong Bad explains that this alias is meant to represent a person not with a goat's head for a face, or a goat's head for a head, but whose face is an entire goat. This was illustrated in an Easter egg. Envious of the alleged success of "Goatface", Homestar declares himself to be the Goatface Killa.
- Email rock opera — One of the reviewers, The Biscuitdoughhandsman Review, claims that SBEMAIL! is "better than a goat".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — One of the options at the beginning is to "pet a goat".
- Email technology — Strong Bad claims he could get a half-dead goat, in addition to other things, for doing one of his technology intromercials in the olden days.
- Email looking old — Strong Bad says that the monks who guard the secret of his age would no sooner dance with a goat than divulge their secret.
- Email rough copy — Homestar claims that his SB2O is as "pure as a mountain goat".
- Sketchbook — 07 Aug 2009 edition features Homestar Runner and Marzipan drawn as goats.
 See Also