From Homestar Runner Wiki
Gravy is a sauce made often from the juices that run naturally from meat or vegetables during cooking. The King of Town appears to be especially fond of gravy and anything gravy flavored.
- Some Stupid Turkey — Despite appearing to be ill due to overeating, The King of Town requests "more gravy, please!"
- Email autobiography (Easter egg) — Clicking the speaker of the booOOMbox at the right moment reveals an image of a trading card featuring The Deke and is labeled "Biscuit Gravy".
- Homsar's Character Video — Homsar describes himself as "the captain of the gravy train".
- Email the bet — The King of Town and Strong Bad enjoy some ice cream; among the flavors is "choco-gravy".
- Email lunch special (DVD Commentary)— Mike, Matt, and Ryan discuss a dish which consists of wings, Chinese food, Philly cheese steaks, fried fish, rice, and fried chicken and Ryan says, "I bet there's a gravy that you can get to put over all of it."
- Email for kids — Reacting to Homsar's kids' show, Strong Bad disgustedly says, "Good gravy." Clicking on these words at the end reveals a can of "the KOT's Good GRAVY".
- Homestar Presents: Presents — While eating a TV dinner, Coach Z says, "Yes, sir, I cooked a turkey, with the gravied yams and stuffinged ham."
- Email theme song — During the advertisement for CGNU, a pennant for "Biscuit Gravy University" appears.
- Email more armies — The King of Town is shown being fed giblet gravy through a mask and tube.
- Email pizza joint (DVD Commentary) — Mike, Matt, and Ryan decide that they should make a Thanksgiving Lover's pizza and discuss the ingredients they'd need, including gravy.
- Toikey TV — Strong Bad asks The Cheat to pass him the gravy boat, which he then begins to lift to his mouth. The gravy boat later becomes the "back" button.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad tells Bubs that he's "really let [himself] go" to which Bubs replies, "Hey man, I've got a glandular problem!"; Strong Bad then responds, "More like a gravy boat problem."
- Trudgemank — Some of Peacey P's lyrics are, "Clean the gravy out your ears cause your head is a biscuit." A visual accompanies these lyrics.
- Strong Badia the Free — After putting as many as three Homsartifacts in Homsar's mysterious pylon, if Strong Bad talks to Homsar about joining Strong Badia, Homsar will say something about "truck stop gravy".
- Strong Bad comments on the contents of the shelves in The King of Town's throne room, some of which are, "Gravy, turkey legs, and cocoa butter: three wacky private eyes on a mixed up course towards mayhem!"
- When Strong Bad complains to Strong Sad in the throne room about the drawbacks of being king, Strong Sad replies, "You'll feel better after your cheese and gravy bath."
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Strong Bad, as Dangeresque, describes Perducci as "fat, wears a blue suit, dumb hat, crusty white beard and mustache... and smells a bit like peppermint and gravy".
- In extended play, when arriving at the Malvies Catacombs, Strong Bad says, "Okay, so these are the spooky catacombs. As you can see, it's really just the King of Town's old gravy-stained records room."
- 8-Bit Is Enough — While looking at the dryer, Strong Bad says, "Someday I'm gonna learn not to give The Cheat a ride in the dryer on Tacos 'n' Gravy night."
- A Decemberween Mackerel — After Senor Cardgage collapses to the ground, Strong Bad arrives on the scene and reveals that "the way to save Senor Cardgage is to cut a bunch of motor sports magazines in half and pour gravy on a defibrillator". Strong Mad and the Cheat then proceed to demonstrate.