From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Brothers Chaps have made many references over the years to the famous comic book franchise Batman, or at least the campy '60s television show version of it. They've professed in the DVD commentary for fingers that they'd love to see the original Batman TV series released on DVD.
- No Loafing Sign — According the no loafing DVD commentary, the No Loafing sign itself is a reference to the Joker's No Loafing sign from the episode 'The Joker Goes To School' of the '60s Batman TV series.
- Main Page 11 — When the cursor is hovered over "E-mail," the H*R logo is projected onto the night sky, similar to the Batsignal.
- Email i she be — Strong Bad says "Same Strong Bad time, same Strong Bad channel," a reference to the line "Same bat time, same bat channel," which was said at the end of every episode.
- Where's The Cheat? — The Brothers Chaps do a version of the scene change in the television series, using Homestar Jr. instead of the Batman logo.
- Email flag day — The Cheat's penny has the words "A Bad Penny" imprinted on it, which is what the Joker's henchmen were called in the Batman episode The Joker Goes to School.
- Email ghosts — Another Batman scene change is used, this time with Strong Bad's mask instead of the Batman logo.
- Furthermore, Strong Bad tells The Cheat to meet him up at "the Strong Bad cave," a joke on the oft-repeated line, "Quick! To the Batcave!"
- Email island — In the DVD Commentary, Mike imitates the Batman narrator by telling the viewer to tune in "tomorrow, same Bat time, same Bat channel" to see if Homestar and Strong Bad get off the island.
- Email fingers — The announcer in the beginning of the email parodies the announcer in the television series. See Commentary.
- Email caper — A sleepy Homestar calls The Cheat "Batman".
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 — Homestar calls himself "Batman" during a bad attempt at a prank call.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — The Cheat's henchman outfit may be a reference to the henchman outfits used in the television show.
- Email dangeresque 3 — The scene where Dangeresque and Dangeresque Too "climb" the skyscraper is a parody of The Bat Climb, and the "The End?" shown in the final shot is a reference to the end of the 1966 Batman movie.
- Halloween Fairstival —
- Strong Bad dresses as "Cesar Romero as the Joker". Cesar Romero played The Joker in the '60s television series.
- Strong Bad calls The Cheat and Strong Mad his "bad pennies". (see also above)
- In addition, Strong Bad's line "Hello, kiddies! A-meet the Joker!" is taken directly from the Batman episode, The Joker Goes to School.
- Email long pants — Strong Bad mentions Adam West, the actor who portrayed Batman in the series.
- Email love poems — Strong Sad owns a Strong Badphone, a device similar in concept to the Bat phone, which Commissioner Gordon used to contact Batman in time of need.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — After Dr. Experimento finishes the serum that Cutsey Buttons requested, Dangeresque exclaims, "To the Dangeresque Cave!"
- Email fan club (DVD commentary) — At one point, Strong Bad compares the whites of Twelve Times a Day Man's eyes to "Batm'n's".
- In Xeriouxly Forxe, S. Bad has a variation of the Batman emblem on his mask.