User:Some HSR themed username
From Homestar Runner Wiki
I quite enjoy Homestar Runner, obviously. What you may not know is that I'm pretty much you're average guy named Tyler who spends way too much time in recent changes doing gnome stuff. But I like it there, it gives me comfort in its own special way. This userpage is a haphazard amalgamation of stuff that I feel like disclosing. It changes whenever (but not often).
I am a sysop here as well. Direct questions, concerns, comments, and deep or shallow philosophical insights to my talk page and I should get back to you pretty quickly.
Here go my page.
I guess are standard for these things...so I'll put in some.
- Character: Homestar, and Blue Laser (just something about them)
- Toon: Shopping for Danger
- SBEmails: replacement, the show, car, anything, and time capsule
- Short: Lookin at a Thing in a Bag
- Random Thing: Where the Crap Are We?
- Easter Egg: Dangeresque: Put 'em on ice!
And maybe some other stuff.
I also have my own "Website"
Pretty Awesome Achievements
- Lowercase i's
- Peasant's Quest Items Thanks to Rogue Leader for uploading the images and letting me finish the project.
- After the upgrade to MediaWiki 1.5.0, I helped to re-uplaod a lot of the images that got "lost".
- Lookin at a Thing in a Bag DVD commentary transcript.
- HOW Magazine Interview - Aug 2003 Thanks to E.L. Cool for hooking me up with exclusive transcription rights.
50K Racewalker— I need to do this, but my enthusiasm is running low at the moment. Check back whenever.