From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Pom Pilot Pix
Hey...I had an idea. Could we put a little screenshot of Pom Pom's Pom Pilot when it displays the email? That'd look cool on the wikipage I think...like...in the transcript? Just a thought. -- AgentSeethroo 13:57, 11 Aug 2004 (MST)
- You mean instead of having the text of the email? Nah, that's not good. It decreases search-ability and increases load time. You just want that pretty girl that's on the screen to show up, right? Heh heh. -- Tom 14:10, 11 Aug 2004 (MST)
- Well, you're right about the search-ability and whatnot...I still think it'd be cool lookin' though! Anyway, the pretty girl is just a fringe benefit! :P -- AgentSeethroo 14:13, 11 Aug 2004 (MST)
 The Stick?
Is this the first e-mail in which The Stick appears?
- First email: yes. First toon: no. That was Where's The Cheat?. See The Stick for more information. -- Tom 20:30, 7 Feb 2005 (MST)
 Closed STUFF
 First Appearance (DECLINED)
This is the first time we see the Pom Pilot.
- Decline. We have the Appearances section on pages for items, characters, etc. to give information like this. --Gafaddict 13:55, 15 May 2005 (UTC)
- Accept Yeah, I'd have to agree with this.... --kerrek slaya 20:42, 15 May 2005 (UTC)
- Decline because... ehh... because. Dasrik 23:27, 15 May 2005 (UTC)
- Decline Already listed elsewhere. Donny vs Universe
Very Weak Accept. So, how else are you supposed to hang a link to the Pom Pilot in the article? I don't think we're supposed to put links in the transcript. The only other time that the Pom Pilot is mentioned is in Goofs. I guess you could put it there, but I don't really like that. Maybe we need a Props listing under the Cast listing (just an idea). -- tomstiff 13:29, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
- "Hey Maestro, if you get declined, can I pick through your stuff on the way back to sol?" Listen, since the Pom Pilot is not an important item or an inside joke, it's just not worth mentioning.
- Ummmm ... unsigned votes don't get counted. -- tomstiff 15:12, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Decline. Since there's a link to the Pom Pilot using the "Computer:" listing at the top of the article, I'll change my vote. -- tomstiff 15:07, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
 Right back at ya
Posted on: 02:11, 18 Jun 2005 (UTC)
VERDICT: This item was unanimously declined, 11–0. The votes and arguments have been moved to HRWiki:STUFF/Archive/the bird.
 Invisible arms
Strong Bad's reaction to Homestar giving him the bird gives evidence that Homestar has existing yet invisible hands, along with Marzipan and King of Town. It also makes it seem that Pom Pom and Strong Bad can see his hands, and possibly the other handless charcters' too.
I think the toon is ambiguous enough that this shouldn't be listed as a fun fact, but I tend to agree with the above. The best evidence, however, is that when Marzipan slaps Homestar in Yello-Dello, it leaves a handprint. — It's dot com 19:55, 6 Sep 2005 (UTC)
 What is a remark by any other name?
On the wiki page, it lists the page title being "Tandy 400!!!" as a goof, because he doesn't check his email on the Tandy in this email, but is that necessarily a goof? Wouldn't that fit better in Remarks? --Pop tire 21:29, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- I entirely agree with you. If you want to change it, I think you should go ahead. Trey56 21:31, 26 June 2007 (UTC)