From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Stinkoman is a featured article, which means it showcases an important part of the Homestar Runner body of work and/or highlights the fine work of this wiki. We also might just think it's cool. If you see a way this page can be updated or improved without compromising previous work, feel free to contribute.|
Keep it this way.--No Loafing 15:39, 28 Sep 2004 (MST) (except for screenshot)
Note: Stop making non-canon (not from the cartoons) additions to the 20X6 pages.--Hysterical Woman 13:38, 11 Dec 2004 (MST)
What the crap? Why has this been moved to Stinkoman 20X6? His name is Stinkoman! Aurora the Homestar Coder 03:46, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I agree. This should be moved back to Stinkoman. — Kilroy / talk 03:48, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- The only reason I didn't do it myself was because I'd like to hear Firebird's reason. Aurora the Homestar Coder 03:51, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- "Stinkoman" is the character. "Stinkoman 20X6" is the game. Nothing needs a disambig here. --phlip TC 04:58, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
I think someone got the character and the TV show mixed up. But then his name would be "Stinko Man K: 20X6" instead of "Stinkoman 20X6". I think this needs moving back regardless, as his name is always "Stinkoman", or in some cases "Stinko Man". --ENUSY , 07:25, 6 June 2005 (BST)
- I've always considered his name Stinkoman 20X6, but apparently I'm wrong. I'll go ahead and move it and delete the disambig page. —FireBird|Talk 02:11, 8 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- When is his name Stinko Man? - C.Olimar788
- On the TV show logo, and the Store page for the Stinkoman 20X6 shirt. I think that's all of them. --ENUSY , 04:15, 11 August 2005 (BST)
His legs are at a different angle in the second one. --126.96.36.199 14:27, 13 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah! Take that, Joshua!>:) ...I think. Wait, what? -FaceCrap
- What are you talking about? You take pride in saying I'm incorrect? As if you pwned me or something? - Joshua
 Messy Talk Page
So, are we ever gonna divide this part into sections, or are we just gonna have it messy like this? -FaceCrap 13:37, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
- What do you mean by "messy"? Looks fine to me. - Joshua 13:41, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
- I mean I can't tell where each discussion starts and ends, and I think we should make them == Sections ==. -FaceCrap 13:51, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
There we go for starters. -FaceCrap 15:56, 2 January 2006 (UTC)
I've put <!-- comments --> in where I think titles should be. -FaceCrap 16:07, 2 January 2006 (UTC)
 This is not an evolution.
His legs are lighter. That's not an evolution, that's a minor improvement in his shading. I think it should be deleted. Who agrees? Poopsmith Z 19:14, 7 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I don't agree with you, Poopsmith Z. It is an evolution, albeit a small one, but it is interesting for some to point out. (I didn't notice it until it was added here, and I was wondering if any of the 20X6 characters evolved.) - Joshua 19:26, 7 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Looks the same to me.
- It's exactly the same guys, the second one is just in a different pose and zoomed out a little.
 Tengu Man Update!
I didn't know if I should have screwed around with the article part, so I just though I'd put this here. Anyway, Tengu Man is also known to use the phrase "Kid, you're almost not worth the effort!", and 1-Up wouldn't have been worth the effort in level 4 (Fistcuff!) if he hadn't had Stinkoman's Power Crunch. Fun Fact: A tengu is a bird with wings but apparently can't fly, and Tengu Man is an air creature with wind attacks like tornado hold. -A intelligent (I think) Runstar Homer
- Tengu can fly. They're little humanoid crows, or possibly red dudes with long noses and little wings. They definitely fly, and do magic.
They can? Weird. Oh well. Anyway, I should have figured that out seeing a Tengu Man can fly. He has a very unique ability of staying above you the whole time, which makes him really ----ing hard.Runstar Homer 23:06, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
 Evolution again?
Well it would make sense. I mean no human being can really have a SHINY body. On the other hand, if he were sparkly clean, then... -Nicktendo 20X6
 Stinkoman K
Shouldn't his name be Stinkoman K?--H*Bad 20:11, 17 June 2006 (UTC)
- That was more the title of his program than of himself. Plus he's never actually been referred to as "Stinkoman K". --DorianGray
 Cam Clarke
Akira is mentioned, but not the fact that Stinkoman is *so obviously* meant to sound like Cam Clarke. (Who voiced Kaneda in one of the Akira translations)
they ARE anime, you just can't tell with his mouth open. - User:homepomrunner /sig
 Another goings on
There's no mention of the accompanying background -pzzzziooou-ZING-KlanG! Zzzzip!- sound whenever he shouts something, such as in the instance of, y'know, a challenge or whatever. Reminiscent of those good ol' Fist-of-the-North-Star-esque head splozions I remember from childhood (from the cartoons, not that I could splode heads like Scanners when I was young ... sadly.) --Cardgage Forty Twone 06:36, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
I've heard of the Kikkoman teriyaki sauce, but nothing about it being connected to an internet something. Interesting connection with the name though... maybe the inspiration came from there.Runstar Homer 22:59, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
I was watching some Sb-emails when I noticed that Mitch Overlord, in the email Best thing, looks a lot like Stinkoman's nemesis in the game. Did anyone else notice that, or is it a coincidence?