Dislike of Old People
From Homestar Runner Wiki
There have been numerous occasions where characters have expressed dislike of old people. Strong Bad especially seems to harbor a deep resentment of the aged.
- Email vacation — While visiting the The Great Mound, Strong Bad remarks about the abundance of old ladies, and that he doesn't like them and doesn't even want to see them.
- Email monster truck — Strong Bad will not allow old people to enter Awexome Cross '98 without a bucket of fried chicken for him.
- Email the bet — Strong Bad calls the King of Town a "creepy old man".
- Shopping for Danger — After the Blue Laser Minion tells Blue Laser Commander that his shopping cart is being used to help an old lady do her shopping, the Commander says, "Old ladies SUCK!".
- Email theme park — The motto of Strong Bad's Mount RidesPlace! USA is "More rides than you or your grandmother can handle"; it then says at the bottom of the screen: "* please do not bring your grandmother".
- Email narrator — Strong Bad describes Bubs and Coach Z as "weird old men" in an unaffectionate manner.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Strong Bad greets The Innkeeper with, "Hi, decrepit old person."