From Homestar Runner Wiki
Bacon is a popular breakfast food, but in the Homestar Runner universe, it is more than that. It is a foodstuff, of course, but can also be a slang for police or some money, a college related food and, in some cases, a clever disguise for embarrassing records.
- Email english paper — Bacon is one of the ingredients in Strong Bad's breakfast burrito.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — After Homestar Runner finds Strong Bad behind the fence, the latter exclaims "Aww, holy crap! I thought I smelled bacon".
- Email lunch special — Bacon is one of the foods that the dinosaur is eating in the MS Paint drawing Strong Mad sends Strong Bad.
- Email modeling — Strong Bad thinks that his check from Husky Headed Boys Back 2 School Catalog could bring home a few months' worth of bacon.
- Email record book — Bacon is one of the things that Strong Bad "accidentally" spills on his record book.
- Email theme song — One of the pennants that appears during the CGNU commercial reads "TWO STRIPS!!" and has a picture of two strips of bacon on it.
- Rap Song — Bacon appears twice in this toon, first as Peacey P is saying "I like to eat my bacon all greasy" and later as Coach Z is saying "that man has just ordered breakfast in the middle of my rap song!"
- Toikey TV — Marzipan makes a dish called Faux-ducken using Fakin Bacon.
- Email yes, wrestling — Homestar Runner, as The Jack 'Em Up Kid, has a wrestling belt with an image of bacon and eggs.
- Email rated — According to Strong Bad, in RRR-rated movies, a bullet can be shown passing right through a person, including his breakfast. In the accompanying diagram, the breakfast consists of bacon and eggs.
- Email your edge — Strong Bad and The Cheat discuss substituting bacon grease for butter while baking.
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People — A pennant reads "Two Strips!!" with a picture of two strips of bacon on it in the laundry room of the Brothers Strong.
- Emailing Homestar Runner — If you emailed Homestar at DJmankiewicz@homestarrunner.com before December 2008, you'd get a form letter reply back, in which Homestar would mention "Bacon Pretend Week."
- The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar — Homestar creates a pile, which contains bacon.