From Homestar Runner Wiki
Witch's Brew is "cold-hot-fresh," according to Homestar, who has sold jars of it for $10 each. Side effects of Witch's Brew include wine, women, and song. It is drinkable—The Cheat drank a bottle from Homestar in an attempt to cure his hiccups, which did not cease.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — The reference premieres courtesy of Coach Z's W-carved pumpkin. Homestar (Strong Bad) then makes a comment about Marzipan using her pumpkin in her "Witch's Brew," and asks Strong Bad (The Goblin) if he is supposed to be dressed as "the Witch's Brew". Also, in an Easter egg, the real Homestar asks The Cheat about Witch's Brew.
- Email english paper — Homestar's screen name on Some Type of Online Auction is witchesbrew82.
- Email the show — The phrase is one of the items in the list Homestar recites.
- Arcade Game — According to Homestar's tax form, he spent $2000 on "witch's brew" in 2002.
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — When Strong Sad tells everyone to say "Credenza" with him, Homestar says "witch's brew" instead.
- Weekly Fanstuff — A real Wisconsin license plate reading "WCHS BRU" is featured.
- Homestar vs. Little Girl 2 — Homestar asks the Little Girl what she would put in her own witch's brew.
- Halloween Fairstival — Homestar peddles an unknown concoction as a Witch's Brew, labeled "brüe," a reference to Mötley Crüe.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Bubs tells Homestar that his stirring utensils can be used to get a "witch's brew goin'". Homestar then proclaims, "Hey! That's my line!"