From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Math Problem
ANSWER THE MATH PROBLEM HERE!
Sorry to spoil it for everybody but...
5x + 10 = 45
- 10 -10
5x = 35
x = 7
I did that in my head in about 20 seconds. -Brightstar Shiner 00:52, 27 January 2007 (UTC)
The answer to your other math problem is . Trey56 22:15, 18 April 2007 (UTC)
degrees (or .713 radians) Since A is part of a right triangle, which is consistent with the answer given. I feel I'm missing something, since angles can be tricky, but maybe I'm being paranoid. ;) --Stux 04:05, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks! Left a response on my talk page. --Stux 00:14, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
Suppose you're on Let's Make a Deal, and you're given the choice of three doors in the final round. Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?
You want door two becuse at the start you a 1/3 chance of geting a car now. But if you pick one now you have a 1/2 chance of geting a car. so it is better to swich.Did i explane it good. The-homsarrunner
OK OK so let try this one more time at the start is 1/3 but now your odds is 1/2.But if you sick with the door 1 you odds are 1/3.
So there is one desired outcome and three possible outcomes. But now there is one desired out and two possible out comes. 1/2>1/3
- Incorrect. By switching doors, your probability changes from 1/3 to 2/3. OptimisticFool 00:28, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
ANSWER THE QOW HERE!
I have a guess for the your Question of the Week: "Which countries' residents travel the most internationally?" I'm guessing Canada is one of the four, but that's all I have. — SamFisher (Come in, Lambert.) 18:10, 27 March 2007
- Since I don't want to be checking google, here's a random guess. Does it have anything to do with the cat's inner ear and how it can determine where down is and they can shift their feet down to land? Just a guess. --Stux 02:44, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, there's some sort of fluid gland thingy that keeps a cat balanced and the cat can get "readings" from it and tell them where down and up is and then they turn/rotate their head until it's where it usually in when they're walking and then they bring up their front legs and bend their spine and land that way. (I googled it while writing this. The "gland" is actually an organ called the vestibular apparatus). -- Super Martyo boing! 03:01, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Question of the week: "What job has one of the highest occupational injury rates? (4X higher than construction workers and 7X higher than miners)." I'm pretty sure its underwater welders. Cos I watched a show on TV about the most dangerous jobs and that was #1. Or its those guys who works on the aircraft carriers cos they get run over. - Pants 3000 19:04, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Well, I now think its aircraft pilots, cos they crash and um...yeah. But I also asked my brother and he said logging workers. So, I'm gonna go with those two now. - Pants 3000 19:31, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- New news!!! Apparently airport screeners have the highest injusry rates. Those people who scan you down and chaeck for drugs. Don't ask, my friend has a whole wall in his house filled with Uncle John's bathroom readers and other books about random facts. - Pants 3000 19:45, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Q: How many dimples are on a regulation golf ball?
- I'm taking a shot in the dark but I'll guess 128 muscles in an elephant's trunk. Meme3 06:57, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
O yes I just found out this today it is 40,000 ish. The-homsarrunner
Please leave your suggestions here. - The Faculty
 Runescape Account
Could I have your runescape account? Sam the Man
 My Sig
Well Zerlock, if it satisfies you at all, I changed the font in my sig to something smaller. If it's still too big on the default font, let me know. Homestarmy Commando1
 It's fixed!
I don't know what you did wrong, but I fixed the userboxes. I put them under the "Personal Info" headline. I just cut and pasted your userboxes from the userbox section to the new section. I hope that helped. Plus, I'd like to help you make userboxes (if that business ever takes off, I know from experience). Anyways, I'll see ya around the Wiki.
P.S.: Brian Regan is AWEXOME!!