From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our fanstuff wiki. , or if you're feeling creative, you can register separately at the
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
 Signature = weirded out
I think something about you signiture makes everything become gothic font, as seen on Talk:flashback. Note how both of my and Heimstern's comments are now Victorian and flowing. What happened? Did you forget to put an end on the font effect?--Jellote wuz here 14:56, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think it has to do with the missing
</span>at the end of the signature. I've put it back. I notice DorianGray previously added the tag and then you, Reversinator, removed it. Please don't remove it, as it's necessary to keep your signature from breaking other formatting. Also, there's also the problem that your signature is a good bit longer than our maximum allowed length, as illustrated here:
- The great Reversinator!
- Please shorten your sig in accordance with our guidelines. Thanks! — It's dot com 15:31, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
 Removing long-standing Fun Facts
Hey, Reversinator. Those trivia items you're removing are long-standing items, so they shouldn't be unceremoniously removed like that, especially not a whole bunch of them en masse. Please take discuss them on the talk page first. Thanks. Heimstern Läufer 03:24, 23 February 2010 (UTC)