From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Some links to help get you started
Here are some resources to help familiarize yourself with the Homestar Runner Wiki:
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to read our wiki standards and our other policies.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the various help pages.
- To practice editing, head over to the sandbox.
- If you have a question that isn't addressed on a help page, you can ask it on the FAQ talk page.
To get plugged in to the community:
- Let us know a little bit about yourself on your user page. (Please see the rules and guidelines for your user space first.)
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our fanstuff wiki. , or if you're feeling creative, you can register separately at the
- If you see an update on homestarrunner.com that isn't listed on the Main Page, put it up here.
- To sign and timestamp a post on a talk page, type four tildes (~~~~).
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Hello, Dynamite. Thank you for trying to make our Wiki a better place. However, I have noticed that several of your edits you are trying to link to every appearance of a character into a page. Please refer to our standards as well as review the idea of "once and only once". Don't get discouraged and keep on tranglin' wbwolf (t | ed) 01:38, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
 Removing talk posts
Please stop removing posts from the featured article selection page. (And don't do it anywhere in general.) This page might be worth your time to read, as it describes what to do and not do on talk pages. Thanks, keep on trangling, — DeFender1031*Talk 00:17, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
- You might want to have a look at HRWiki:Featured articles, too. This shows all the articles that have been featured. You'll notice that Nebulon, The Stick and Crapfully Yours are not on this list. So there's no point in continually saying they have been featured when they haven't. Heimstern Läufer 00:36, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
Hello Dynamite. I noticed a few times you forgot to sign on HRWiki:Featured Article Selection. To sign, type 4 tildes. Like this: ~~~~. Please remember to sign, and have a fun time. Thanks, Sam the Man 16:28, 30 December 2007 (UTC)